Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfsblut- is it good?

4 posters

Go down

Wolfsblut- is it good? Empty Wolfsblut- is it good?

Post  leepa Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:21 am

I would like to know something about this feed. It's new in Poland so nobody can tell me much aboout it. Ingredients are interesting.
leepa
leepa

Back to top Go down

Wolfsblut- is it good? Empty Re: Wolfsblut- is it good?

Post  mzyan Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:29 pm

leepa wrote:I would like to know something about this feed. It's new in Poland so nobody can tell me much aboout it. Ingredients are interesting.

Hello,
I don't No know this feed.
mzyan
mzyan

Back to top Go down

Wolfsblut- is it good? Empty re: Wolfsblut

Post  MsBritmor Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:28 am

How's your German?
Wolfsblut
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  leepa Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:50 pm

very, very, very poor Very Happy

But I have such kind of information also in my language. I just want to ask about your opinions, people who use it. But thank you Smile
leepa
leepa

Back to top Go down

Post  mzyan Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:02 pm

leepa wrote:very, very, very poor Very Happy

But I have such kind of information also in my language. I just want to ask about your opinions, people who use it. But thank you Smile

This is a help... (translate with google translate - http://translate.google.com/translate_t#)

WOLFSBLUT - The fodder for the dog

Produced in the USA: new standards for the European market!

After several years of research and development in various European and American food laboratories, under enlistment of experts from all over the world, we have managed to create a dry, the new standards in the diet of the dog sets.
The raw materials were selected in the quality required of us very hard to get. Some considered this supplier but fortunately as a real challenge. A large crowd of four-Test-eater was already very excited. Now decide for yourself about the continued success of this revolutionary new development.

Quality stood for us in the first place. According to tour several production sites of our choice fell on one of the most modern plants in the United States. The entire company as well as all production processes are one of the largest American organic certification company declined. The production from our U.S. partners are almost completely out Bionahrung so is a constant hygiene and control is guaranteed. Cheap food is not part of the product range, which according to the experiences of the past, a main criterion was our choice. Our partner companies can look back on over 60-year tradition in the production of quality food and is on the American market as a guarantor of environmental quality.
WOLFSBLUT - The fodder for the dog

Produced in the USA: new standards for the European market!

After several years of research and development in various European and American food laboratories, under enlistment of experts from all over the world, we have managed to create a dry, the new standards in the diet of the dog sets.
The raw materials were selected in the quality required of us very hard to get. Some considered this supplier but fortunately as a real challenge. A large crowd of four-Test-eater was already very excited. Now decide for yourself about the continued success of this revolutionary new development.

Quality stood for us in the first place. According to tour several production sites of our choice fell on one of the most modern plants in the United States. The entire company as well as all production processes are one of the largest American organic certification company declined. The production from our U.S. partners are almost completely out Bionahrung so is a constant hygiene and control is guaranteed. Cheap food is not part of the product range, which according to the experiences of the past, a main criterion was our choice. Our partner companies can look back on over 60-year tradition in the production of quality food and is on the American market as a guarantor of environmental quality.
mzyan
mzyan

Back to top Go down

Wolfsblut- is it good? Empty re: Wolfsblut

Post  MsBritmor Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:06 pm

Interesting! Does the packaging say WHERE/WHO produces this food? There are only a handful of dog food producers here in the U.S. I feed Eagle, which is one of those producers. They make many, many other products in their plant, according to each company's own "recipe". They are located in Mishawaka, Indiana.
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  FiJu Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:01 pm

i feed Wolfsblut since 6 month ago. i´m very happy. my dogs looks wonderfull. in my opinion it´s a very good food. we have the Wolfsblut with fish. it´s great Smile
FiJu
FiJu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down