Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best wishes from Romania

+2
veronika11
waves
6 posters

Go down

Best wishes from Romania Empty Best wishes from Romania

Post  waves Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:22 am

I'm thinking for next year to invite all of you in Romania at Schnauzer Pinscher Club!
waves
waves

Back to top Go down

Best wishes from Romania Empty Re: Best wishes from Romania

Post  veronika11 Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:47 pm

Welcome Waves.. Very Happy
veronika11
veronika11

Back to top Go down

Post  Silfurskuggar Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:23 pm

Very welcome Very Happy Waves. Nice to have you here cheers
Silfurskuggar
Silfurskuggar

Back to top Go down

Best wishes from Romania Empty Good idea!!

Post  Ulle Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:20 am

Very Happy
Ulle
Ulle

Back to top Go down

Post  Xana Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:40 am

First time I was in Romania few years ago (maybe 5?)- exactly the year when was your Schnauzer Pinshcer CLub established Smile
Is Razvan still head of the CLub? I love showing in Romania! You have always great judges from all around the world and very friendly atmosphere.
Xana
Xana

Back to top Go down

Post  Ka-Vanga Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:03 pm

Xana wrote:First time I was in Romania few years ago (maybe 5?)- exactly the year when was your Schnauzer Pinshcer CLub established Smile
Is Razvan still head of the CLub? I love showing in Romania! You have always great judges from all around the world and very friendly atmosphere.

I also was first time in Romania about 5 years ago - maybe I was at the same show as you Very Happy . Do you remember where it was? - maybe in Sibiu? It was really nice show with very friendly people Very Happy !
Ka-Vanga
Ka-Vanga

Back to top Go down

Post  waves Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:15 pm

Xana wrote:First time I was in Romania few years ago (maybe 5?)- exactly the year when was your Schnauzer Pinshcer CLub established Smile

Yes it is right, in 2003 Romanian Schnauzer-Pinscher Club was born with "all papers". I remember that we had 2 judges one from Israel and one from Spain, that club show was for me like a christening Very Happy.
Razvan is still the had of the club, but not for long because he want to quit, i do not know what going to happend in the future, but i and my friends will try to remain and support the club
waves
waves

Back to top Go down

Post  Xana Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:12 pm

The first show was at Targu Mures.
I met there razvan Florin , Calin and others. Very nice a nd funny experience.
BTW: do you have any news about FLorin? How is he in the US? And how is Calin's ENglish - improving? Cool I was last time in Targu Mures at the show 3 years ago. But I hope to go there next year with my young scottish terrier girl. cat
Xana
Xana

Back to top Go down

Post  waves Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:21 pm

Xana wrote:The first show was at Targu Mures.
I met there razvan Florin , Calin and others. Very nice a nd funny experience.
BTW: do you have any news about FLorin? How is he in the US? And how is Calin's ENglish - improving? Cool I was last time in Targu Mures at the show 3 years ago. But I hope to go there next year with my young scottish terrier girl. cat

I talk once or twice per month with Florin, Razvan.. he want's to quit .... and Calin english is improving Smile)). We were at the club show this year, we were the persons how organised all RSPC... all in all is was good Very Happy
waves
waves

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down