Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black funny zwergshnauzers

2 posters

Go down

Black funny zwergshnauzers Empty Black funny zwergshnauzers

Post  delyana Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:01 am

Dear friends , I kindly want to present you again my puppies - the black zwergschnauzers - two girls and a boy . They've been born on 06.04.09.Now they're almost 60 days

I 'm writing from Bulgaria . Maybe it is not a very famous country , but I want to ensure you that here live many high inteligent and responsible people . According to me these particular people are the people that prefer Zwergschnauzers as a breed .

I am a vet but a Doctor of Pharmacy as well. As a vet I can ensure you that the puppies are healthy , very clever and with a nice temper . They have an excellent Pedigree from Bulgarian Schnauzer Club.You can trust on it , because it's dogs take part in a LOT OF iNTERNATIONAL EXHIBITIONS . The mother is it's member . The father is a part of Croatian Schnauzer Club , which is with years traditions in dog breeding .

I can send you photos and the Pedigree if you contact me on email : delyananv@yahoo.com or tel: 00359887718894
THE PRICE IS - 500 EU.
I'll be happy if my puppies go to people that adore the breed . http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&q=bulgarian+schnauzer+club
Best regards !
Dr. Delyana
[img][/img]

delyana

Back to top Go down

Black funny zwergshnauzers Empty Re: Black funny zwergshnauzers

Post  Esther Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:15 pm

delyana wrote:I 'm writing from Bulgaria . Maybe it is not a very famous country , but I want to ensure you that here live many high inteligent and responsible people . According to me these particular people are the people that prefer Zwergschnauzers as a breed .

Hi

I have been turist in Bulgaria few times, love the country and the people and saw few pet miniatures schnauzer. Hope to go there soon again Cool

Esther

Back to top Go down