Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for pedigree

3 posters

Go down

Looking for pedigree Empty Looking for pedigree

Post  Morningstar Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:32 pm

I am researching for the pedigree of Am Ch. Travelmor's Gay Blade, colour Black & White, R303474 05-64,
Birthdate: 10-18-1961 . If anyone has any info, I would appreciate it! Thanks!! Teresa
Morningstar
Morningstar

Back to top Go down

Looking for pedigree Empty sorry

Post  Morningstar Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:33 pm

I forgot to add that I found him in English pedigrees in case that helps trace him.
Teresa
Morningstar
Morningstar

Back to top Go down

Looking for pedigree Empty Travelmor's Gay Blade

Post  Myltan Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:21 am

http://www.katewerk.com/sire/t.html

Hi look at the link above. I donĀ“t know if it helps.

www.mspedigree.com seems not to work right now but that might help you.

Good luck

Maria

Myltan

Back to top Go down

Looking for pedigree Empty Re: Looking for pedigree

Post  Jo Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:31 am

From what I have heard, mspedigree will not be back.
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Looking for pedigree Empty Thank you

Post  Morningstar Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:23 am

I have found him on Kateworks and another kennel site from England that is not 'online'. However, I have been unable to follow the pedigree back and forward as I wish too. I thank you for your time to look and answer. I get quite frustrated tracing pedigrees, especially when I start hitting the older ones. It is a hobby of mine, whether I keep the pedigrees I find or not, I love looking and learning.

As for MSPedigree.com. I have to say that the loss of that site has tremendous impact. How many of us have used this site for research? There are over 130,000 searchable pedigrees there. A huge effort by Ben and a few others. It is a crying shame its gone. If anyone has any pull with the site owner or who ever now has control of it, please, please please encourage the opening of this site to the public again. I for one would be willing to donate money and time to keep the site open and functioning. Even if no more pedigrees are added, as they haven't been for a few years, it was invaluable. I understand the site 'web name' is paid for up until June or July of this year. Sad sad sad to lose a resource this important. Sad
Morningstar
Morningstar

Back to top Go down

Looking for pedigree Empty Re: Looking for pedigree

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down