Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PEDIGREE... THIS MISTERIOUS UNKNOWN!

+9
ironblade
Chris
des matins de cristal
Myltan
Alessandra
Alberto
dicasandrea
blacknwhite
MADDAKORAPEPE
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

PEDIGREE... THIS MISTERIOUS UNKNOWN! Empty PEDIGREE... THIS MISTERIOUS UNKNOWN!

Post  MADDAKORAPEPE Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:25 pm

I would like to let you all know that i've bought a female from spain last march from kennel WONDERFULCAN
Kind girl miss Iris but... she keeps my money and she has never registered the litter!!!
And when i ask her my pedigree she told me that.. "In spain it take more and more time before the relay of pedigree!"
SURELY! SPECIALLY IF YOU DON'T REGISTER THE LITTER!!!
the name of female is I'M MOVIN ON DE WONDERFULCAN
it appear on website of miss ARBOLER LLAVERIA at this link http://wondefulcan.neositios.com/new-home#10166
seems to be born from AMERICAN GIGOLO' DE WONDERFULCAN and TOMORROW NEVER DIES THE HAJKO-NERITA
i told you SEEMS because.. until now i have not yet received pedigree from which it results
MONEY WAS GOOD BUT ANY PAPER FOR WHAT I HAVE PAIED TO MISS ARBOLER
SO... BE WARE... WITH HER.. IN ONE HAND MONEY.. IN THE OTHER PAPERS!
Now i'm asking .. Are Spanish breeders are subjected to ethic code?.. and.. if so.. why in spite of my mails to Unyo de Catalunya and RSCE, why that breeders isn't remove from the list of breeders?
HAVE ALL A GOOD TIME AND THINK ABOUT THIS!

TODAY A MEMBER OF SCHNAUZERBOARD HAS WRITTEN ME AND SHE TOLD ME THAT THIS TOPIC WILL BE REMOVED BECAUSE I HAVE INJURIED "ALL THE SPANISH BREEDERS" I THINK TO HAS BEEN CLEAR... ONLY ONE SPANISH "BREEDER" COULD BE INJURIED BY ME.. BUT... UNTIL SHE WILL GIVE NOT ME MY PEDIGREE.. I CANNOT BEG HER PARDON!

Last edited by MADDAKORAPEPE on Fri May 28, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
MADDAKORAPEPE
MADDAKORAPEPE

Back to top Go down

PEDIGREE... THIS MISTERIOUS UNKNOWN! Empty Re: PEDIGREE... THIS MISTERIOUS UNKNOWN!

Post  blacknwhite Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:46 am

sorry you seem to have had a bad experiance here. maybe there is a genuine explanation? scratch i hope you get your papers soon!
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

PEDIGREE... THIS MISTERIOUS UNKNOWN! Empty Re: PEDIGREE... THIS MISTERIOUS UNKNOWN!

Post  dicasandrea Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:10 pm

hello, I can not say on Spain but in Italy we do not have the pedigree of the puppies before 9 / 12 months and sometimes even later.
dicasandrea
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  MADDAKORAPEPE Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:06 pm

yes of course.. in italy you haven't pedigree before 8/10 months.. but the breeder has the paper of the registration of the litter and.. also.. on website of enci you could know if the pedigree is delayed searching through the number of microchip of the puppy!
Instead of... this spanish breeder tell me that she hasn't paper from Unyo di Catalunya! and this is unpossible!
MADDAKORAPEPE
MADDAKORAPEPE

Back to top Go down

Post  MADDAKORAPEPE Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:13 pm

blacknwhite wrote:sorry you seem to have had a bad experiance here. maybe there is a genuine explanation? scratch i hope you get your papers soon!
it seems not so soon... the breeder says to me that she hasn't any copy of the registration at kennel.. could be possible?
You register a litter.. and you have not back any paper from kennel?????
It's incredible!
MADDAKORAPEPE
MADDAKORAPEPE

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:42 pm

well i hope someone is able to fix the problem soon for you!
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  MADDAKORAPEPE Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:59 pm

blacknwhite wrote:well i hope someone is able to fix the problem soon for you!
I thank you.. but... i think that could be a big effort for someone to be serious! Very Happy
MADDAKORAPEPE
MADDAKORAPEPE

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:10 am

well what will you do with a dog with no documentation? surely he cannot father litters if you cannot register them?
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  Alberto Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:18 am

dicasandrea wrote:hello, I can not say on Spain but in Italy we do not have the pedigree of the puppies before 9 / 12 months and sometimes even later.

I don't know if I have just been very lucky, but the pedigrees of my last litter arrived when they were just 6 months old (and the sire of the litter was a foreign dog). I think that things are getting a little better here in Italy with ENCI - or at least I hope so...
Alberto
Alberto

Back to top Go down

Post  Alberto Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:26 am

MADDAKORAPEPE wrote:yes of course.. in italy you haven't pedigree before 8/10 months.. but the breeder has the paper of the registration of the litter and.. also.. on website of enci you could know if the pedigree is delayed searching through the number of microchip of the puppy!
Instead of... this spanish breeder tell me that she hasn't paper from Unyo di Catalunya! and this is unpossible!

In any case it's too bad what happened to you...I hope that this will be just a bad misunderstanding and that be fixed and your dog will have his own pedigree...Good luck! Keep us informed...
Alberto
Alberto

Back to top Go down

Post  Alessandra Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:05 pm

The dogs who live in Rome and province, get the pedigree when they are 4- 4,5 months old,also the export , but ANYWAY we have the receipt, the quittance, about our payment and request of pedigree in Italian kennel Club. Many times I had to show these documents to the owner ( specially foreigners....) to prove that really I asked the pedigree to Italian kennel Club.....in this way NEVER I have had problems with my foreign owners.... PEDIGREE... THIS MISTERIOUS UNKNOWN! 774912
Alessandra
Alessandra

Back to top Go down

Post  Myltan Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:43 pm

Funny how diferent rules we have in countrys under FCI!

In Sweden I as a breeder can NOT sell a puppy without his pedigree. That is the rule from Swedish Kennel Club. The puppy must also have ID, chip or tattoo, a health check from vet not older than 7 days and the first puppy vaccination. Also a sales agreement must be filled in and signed.
I send the request for registration when the pups are 5 weeks old and get the pedigrees in the post office one week later, 10 days maximum.

MADDAKORAPEPE, I hope everything will get sorted and you get all the documents you need!

Maria

Myltan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alberto Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:03 pm

Myltan wrote:Funny how diferent rules we have in countrys under FCI!

In Sweden I as a breeder can NOT sell a puppy without his pedigree. That is the rule from Swedish Kennel Club. The puppy must also have ID, chip or tattoo, a health check from vet not older than 7 days and the first puppy vaccination. Also a sales agreement must be filled in and signed.
I send the request for registration when the pups are 5 weeks old and get the pedigrees in the post office one week later, 10 days maximum.

MADDAKORAPEPE, I hope everything will get sorted and you get all the documents you need!

Maria

Yes, sometimes it gets hard (and weird too) to explain people that the purebred puppy you are selling has no official pedigree yet...it's kind of nonsense (typical situation here in Italy whenever you have to do with bureaucracy)! scary
Alberto
Alberto

Back to top Go down

Post  MADDAKORAPEPE Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:00 pm

blacknwhite wrote:well what will you do with a dog with no documentation? surely he cannot father litters if you cannot register them?
a dog without pedigree could only will be a pethome dog.. even is.. has been payed as a show dog!
i know that any breeder can give insurance that a puppy will be a champion but.. i'm sure that the beginning of a championship is... TO HAVE PEDIGREE!!!!
MADDAKORAPEPE
MADDAKORAPEPE

Back to top Go down

Post  MADDAKORAPEPE Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:03 pm

Alessandra wrote:The dogs who live in Rome and province, get the pedigree when they are 4- 4,5 months old,also the export , but ANYWAY we have the receipt, the quittance, about our payment and request of pedigree in Italian kennel Club. Many times I had to show these documents to the owner ( specially foreigners....) to prove that really I asked the pedigree to Italian kennel Club.....in this way NEVER I have had problems with my foreign owners.... PEDIGREE... THIS MISTERIOUS UNKNOWN! 774912

What you think about my problem? Very Happy could be that this "breeder" hasn't registered the litter???? pale
MADDAKORAPEPE
MADDAKORAPEPE

Back to top Go down

Post  MADDAKORAPEPE Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:05 pm

Myltan wrote:Funny how diferent rules we have in countrys under FCI!

Maria
I hope that not also for me.. but.. also for the person that has bought the sister of my dog!!! Very Happy
because i know that i'm not alone in this shy!!!! Shocked
MADDAKORAPEPE
MADDAKORAPEPE

Back to top Go down

Post  MADDAKORAPEPE Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:08 pm

Alberto wrote:
MADDAKORAPEPE wrote:yes of course.. in italy you haven't pedigree before 8/10 months.. but the breeder has the paper of the registration of the litter and.. also.. on website of enci you could know if the pedigree is delayed searching through the number of microchip of the puppy!

In any case it's too bad what happened to you...I hope that this will be just a bad misunderstanding and that be fixed and your dog will have his own pedigree...Good luck! Keep us informed...

I think that.. if muvi's pedigree will come at my home... i will invite all you at restaurant!!!! happy happy
MADDAKORAPEPE
MADDAKORAPEPE

Back to top Go down

Post  dicasandrea Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:57 pm

In my opinion you can make a complaint to the FCI and explain the problem, we make comparison with the DNA of the parents can get the pedigree, I do not care if the FCI is a breeder with kennel name posted behaves so badly.
the last year I have two poland dog and I send pedigree on kennel club italia and have number on italian document after 9 months Sad
dicasandrea
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  MADDAKORAPEPE Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:22 pm

dicasandrea wrote:In my opinion you can make a complaint to the FCI and explain the problem, we make comparison with the DNA of the parents can get the pedigree, I do not care if the FCI is a breeder with kennel name posted behaves so badly.
the last year I have two poland dog and I send pedigree on kennel club italia and have number on italian document after 9 months Sad
yes i wrote to FCI asking their opinion because a kennel (Unyo of Catalunya) has given the affix (and so under auxpices of FCI) to a breeder.. that doesn't follow the ethic code.. but.. nobody answer!!!
and.. anyone can tell me the rules to follow in order to ask the DNA of muvi's parents?
thanks a lot to everyone Very Happy
MADDAKORAPEPE
MADDAKORAPEPE

Back to top Go down

Post  dicasandrea Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:50 pm

Believe to be the FCI to take the DNA of the parents after they received your declared, write again perhaps they have not received.
dicasandrea
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  MADDAKORAPEPE Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:56 pm

dicasandrea wrote:Believe to be the FCI to take the DNA of the parents after they received your declared, write again perhaps they have not received.
i will try again :-)
all i can do in order to have my pedigree... i'll do!
thanks a lot
MADDAKORAPEPE
MADDAKORAPEPE

Back to top Go down

Post  Myltan Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:32 pm

That restaurant visit sound nice Smile I just LOVE Italian food! A bit long trip for a dinner perhaps?! Cool

The best of luck to you anyway!

Maria

Myltan

Back to top Go down

Post  MADDAKORAPEPE Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:05 am

muvi is on the pic!
the one on the left!
of course.. in the middle is.. karima my maine coon!!! Very Happy
MADDAKORAPEPE
MADDAKORAPEPE

Back to top Go down

Post  Alberto Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:18 pm

Myltan wrote:That restaurant visit sound nice Smile I just LOVE Italian food! A bit long trip for a dinner perhaps?! Cool

Maria

About the dinner, my trip isn't long at all!!! Twisted Evil happy happy

Jokes apart, I hope that all this bad situation will eventually have an happy ending! Smile

By the way, what a pretty avatar image you have! Smile
Alberto
Alberto

Back to top Go down

Post  MADDAKORAPEPE Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:20 pm

Alberto wrote:
Myltan wrote:That restaurant visit sound nice Smile I just LOVE Italian food! A bit long trip for a dinner perhaps?! Cool

Maria

About the dinner, my trip isn't long at all!!! Twisted Evil happy happy

Jokes apart, I hope that all this bad situation will eventually have an happy ending! Smile

By the way, what a pretty avatar image you have! Smile
Dear Alberto,
i think that nobody want to give an happy ending to the situation of my little Muvi.. Sad nor IRIS ARBOLER nor UNYO CATALUNYA
but... YES! My avatar is pretty! my maine coons cats play all the time with my schnauzers and.. nobody can tell which is the dog and which is the cat!!! perhaps.. for the trilly of maine coon or for the barking of schnauzers!! Surprised Smile
MADDAKORAPEPE
MADDAKORAPEPE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next