Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ch. Declare the Secret Goldton

2 posters

Go down

Ch. Declare the Secret Goldton Empty Ch. Declare the Secret Goldton

Post  tonda Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:41 pm

Declare the Secret Goldton "Dustin"
( ICh. Sasquehanna Koniak x Adelka Nanuška )

Dustin started his show carreer with great succes. He became multiple B.I.S. and Multi BOB and also he is CHAMPION OF NORWAY.... He is stud dog with fantastic offsprings!!!
Show results : Champion of Norway, 5x BEST MALE, 5x CAC, 5x BOB, 3x BIS, 1x res. BIS, CAJC, ISPU cert., Specialty Club Junior Winner, 3x BEST JUNIOR, 8x CERTIFICATE QUALITY, 2x 3rd BEST MALE, 2nd BEST MALE...
More info you can see http://www.dvergschnauzer.org/indexeng.htm or http://goldton.info/

Dustin on the Regional dog show - Very promising 1, Winner of the Class ( without BIS competition )
Ch. Declare the Secret Goldton Dustin_Plzen_OV1

Dustin won Exc.1, Winner of the Class, Best Junior, Certificate Quality, Best Male, CAC, BOB on the National dog show in the Norway
Ch. Declare the Secret Goldton Dustin_rad

Dustin became Exc.1, Winner of the class, CAJC, ISPU cert., Specialty Club Junior Winner, JUNIOR BIS on the National Schnauzer Specialty.
With Dustin you can see Ch.MEINKISMAH´S I FOUND MY THRILL and JCh.ZODIAC Z DIXIE
Ch. Declare the Secret Goldton Dustin_Pardubice5

National Schnauzer Specialty in the Nitra and Dustin won Very promising 1, Winner of the puppy class, BIS puppy
In the BIS puppy competition with QUERCINA z Šardanu & HERUNUMEN LORD FROM Dolina Rivendell
Ch. Declare the Secret Goldton Dustin_Nitra07
tonda
tonda

Back to top Go down

Ch. Declare the Secret Goldton Empty Diablo´s Koniak Goldton

Post  tonda Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:18 pm

I wanna introduce you Dustin´s brother Smile
Ch. Declare the Secret Goldton Lucky1
tonda
tonda

Back to top Go down

Ch. Declare the Secret Goldton Empty Re: Ch. Declare the Secret Goldton

Post  tonda Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:39 pm

20 th February my most beloved "Dustin", multiple Best in Show, is a most remarkable dog - almost perfect. "Dustin" is one of the best moving dogs what I ever saw. He has gorgeous layback of shoulder, a nice topline and beautiful lenght of neck with an arch. When he is on the shows, he showed like he owned the world - head held high, with movement like he was floating on a cloud. "Dustin" went to Finland to stay with Annica Brax who is close friend of Yvonne Hautaviita ( Kennel Corantes ). I wish Annica and Yvonne good luck with my offspring at shows, and hope that he can contribute with exciting combinations in Finland Smile
tonda
tonda

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillan Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:20 am

Thank you Tonda!
He came yesterday and he have won the hearts of our family on his side. When I took him out from the box in Helsinki airport, he came out like he would own the whole place. Fantastic male! He has an big family to be with, 3 black-silver females, 1 white, 1 german shephard, 2 cats, 2 teenage boys and me. He slept last night in my sons bed, so I hope he will enjoy his stay here!

Annica Smile

Lillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillan Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:36 am

Declare the Secret Goldton, Dustin, started his show season in Finland in LAHTI International with judge Walter Schicker, Germany. The result was moore that I could hope for;

Best male, BOB, FI CH and a CACIB!

Congratulations to the breeder, Tonda, the Owner AnnCathrine, for a great male!

Lillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down