Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best regards from Goldton

3 posters

Go down

Best regards from Goldton Empty Best regards from Goldton

Post  tonda Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:26 pm

Dear friends,
my name is Tonda Havlan and I´m breeder of the kennel Goldton. This kennel is located in beautiful Pilsen, Czech republic, Europe and is a small hobby kennel. This kennel was established in 2002 and the history of my life with schnauzers is since 2000 when we bought little Betty Lisa Keenbon from small kennel from Pilsen. Betty is my first schnauzer and when she was little puppy I felt in love with schnauzers. I obtained my first "show schnauzer" in 2002 when came to us our cute standard girl MultiCh. Yucca Black Grand Calvera. Thanks to this wonderful dog I have begun with shows, handling, grooming and all about schnauzers. I took my first BIS title on the Schnauzer Specialty and my life was started in this lovely world, but our show results aren´t our priority. In 2006 I became a redactor of "Schnauzer page". In my breeding program I´m trying to keep the best qualities that were produced by American breeders and add some of the traits cultivated by European breeders. More info about me you can see at my site – www.goldton.info

I hope for great fun and interesting information too. It will be nice to have nice conversation there.

Have a nice day and big hug to your dogs :-)

Tonda Smile
tonda
tonda

Back to top Go down

Best regards from Goldton Empty Welcome, Tonda

Post  sternenhoch Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:17 pm

Hi Tonda and welcome! I just saw photos of your pepper and salt offspring in Sweden ... WOW! Hope you will not keep it for yourself and post it here quickly... especialy the one on gras!
sternenhoch
sternenhoch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Best regards from Goldton Empty Re: Best regards from Goldton

Post  Chris Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:58 am

Hi Tonda,
Nice to met you.
Welcome to the forum, can't wait to see some pictures of your dogs.flower
Chris.
Chris