Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silfurskugga Bandito White Onyx "Dido"

+3
Randi's Ushabti
Szende
Silfurskuggar
7 posters

Go down

Silfurskugga Bandito White Onyx "Dido" Empty Silfurskugga Bandito White Onyx "Dido"

Post  Silfurskuggar Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:59 am

Dido is 11 month old male (ISCH SUCH Dynamic Dolce Vita Of Roxy's Pride X CH Mikes Uti Zorro ) He came best junior in Hamar Norway last weekend at his first official show Smile

Silfurskugga Bandito White Onyx "Dido" Didony10
Silfurskuggar
Silfurskuggar

Back to top Go down

Silfurskugga Bandito White Onyx "Dido" Empty Re: Silfurskugga Bandito White Onyx "Dido"

Post  Szende Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:02 am

Best wishes for the future! Your male has a really nice top line. cheers
Szende
Szende

Back to top Go down

Silfurskugga Bandito White Onyx "Dido" Empty Re: Silfurskugga Bandito White Onyx "Dido"

Post  Randi's Ushabti Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:08 am

Beautyful Smile
Randi's Ushabti
Randi's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:13 pm

Really great dog !

I have met him and he has an excellent temperament, is small for white male and have great coat. Smile

Esther

Back to top Go down

Post  Silfurskuggar Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:44 pm

Thanks all thank you Dido is a small male, around 34 cm in hight and almost same in lenght. I am very happy and proud of him Smile
Silfurskuggar
Silfurskuggar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornish Rex Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:03 pm

Hi Silfurskuggar,

Nice male you got there. Are going to hold him in your breeding or sell him?

Really promising guy and handsome. I hope that he will get more winnings, has he had sired any female yet?

Or is he to young still?

Again very promising

Cornish Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Silfurskuggar Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:29 pm

Thank you all for your kind words about my young Dido Smile I have only been breeding MS for two years now ( been in purebreed dogs for over 17 years thoe ) and I have been very lucky in my breeding, I have got many very nice puppies from my breeding dogs. One VERY nice young male is in Iceland and I have breed a few very promishing that are here in Sweden. And YES I am keeping Dido for show and breeding of course Smile in the future Smile
Silfurskuggar
Silfurskuggar

Back to top Go down

Silfurskugga Bandito White Onyx "Dido" Empty Just got some new picks of Dido !!!

Post  Silfurskuggar Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:10 pm

Silfurskugga Bandito White Onyx "Dido" 09012511

Silfurskugga Bandito White Onyx "Dido" 09012512
Silfurskuggar
Silfurskuggar

Back to top Go down

Post  Silfurskuggar Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:13 pm

Well, almost 2 years from my last post on Dido Smile A lot have happened since then. He is now HRCH SECH DKCH Guldhund 2009 Zagreb Winner 2010 Silfurskugga Bandito White Onyx Smile He got his Croatian Ch title yesterday when he was BOS with CAC and CACIB in Zagreb, but today he did better and went BOB CAC CACIB and Zagreb Winner Smile Dido is handler and trimmer has done a very good job and they get along very well Smile
Thank you Dejan for your good work with Dido Smile

Silfurskugga Bandito White Onyx "Dido" Januar10
Silfurskuggar
Silfurskuggar

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:55 pm

Great news and congratulations from his daughter and grandchildren here in the UK Smile
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  laichies Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:04 am

Little update on Dido. He is living still in Croatia. Enjoying his life and spending his time mostly like this Very Happy
Silfurskugga Bandito White Onyx "Dido" Relaxl
Also he is now International Champion and champion of Serbia.
Had some nice kids here and here are fotos of some of them.

Silfurskugga Bandito White Onyx "Dido" Dsc03383p
Silfurskugga Bandito White Onyx "Dido" 19429518257565973891044
Silfurskugga Bandito White Onyx "Dido" 20473918858267791061044
Silfurskugga Bandito White Onyx "Dido" Lucyylaichies
In using him as breeding dog with four diferent females i noticed he is very dominant and gives perfect toplines to his offspring.
I wish to say thank you to Marta his breeder for hawing a thrust in us Smile
Silfurskugga Bandito White Onyx "Dido" Ispuszilvasvaradhdito. ISPU 2011 Hungary.

Dido has new friend here in our kennel. Ch. Nachum Blues La Nanasim a visitor from Romania. We are honoured to have him here as a guest. Very Happy

Silfurskugga Bandito White Onyx "Dido" Nachum

Thats it from Dido and me for now. We are located in Croatia - Laichies kennel

laichies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down