Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silfurskugga Griffin PS Flying High " Griffin "

4 posters

Go down

Silfurskugga Griffin PS Flying High  " Griffin " Empty Silfurskugga Griffin PS Flying High " Griffin "

Post  Silfurskuggar Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:37 pm

Silfurskugga Griffin PS Flying High  " Griffin " Griffi10

Griffin is a 15 weeks old PS male with white father and BS mother Smile
Silfurskuggar
Silfurskuggar

Back to top Go down

Silfurskugga Griffin PS Flying High  " Griffin " Empty Re: Silfurskugga Griffin PS Flying High " Griffin "

Post  Silfurskuggar Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:26 am

Silfurskugga Griffin PS Flying High  " Griffin " Griffi11

Just thought that his colors look a bit to dark on the other picture, so I put in another one, taken inside today Smile
Silfurskuggar
Silfurskuggar

Back to top Go down

Silfurskugga Griffin PS Flying High  " Griffin " Empty Re: Silfurskugga Griffin PS Flying High " Griffin "

Post  Cornish Rex Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:43 pm

Are you sure that this dog should be in stud section he is so young ? For the colour I find it rather odd for p/s to dark on the throat and it looks like he has dark saddle.

But in time he might get really good colour that it is why I ask. In the puppy section I would rather want to see him and later in stud section Smile

Cornish Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Silfurskuggar Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:39 pm

Cornish Rex wrote:Are you sure that this dog should be in stud section he is so young ? For the colour I find it rather odd for p/s to dark on the throat and it looks like he has dark saddle.

But in time he might get really good colour that it is why I ask. In the puppy section I would rather want to see him and later in stud section Smile

I am sorry if this is bothering you Cornish Rex, but I have decided to let this stay as my Griffin is hopefully a future stud dog Smile Well as for his color, p/s are not born p/s, but the color slowly matures as the puppy grows, but I think that all P/S breeders know that Smile His color on his throat will change, but anyway he is not black on his throat Smile
Silfurskuggar
Silfurskuggar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:02 pm

There is no harm in a young dog being in this section, it just helps breeders plan ahead for future matings.
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Silfurskugga Griffin PS Flying High  " Griffin " Empty New picture of Griffin :)

Post  Silfurskuggar Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:50 am

Griffin has grown a little and we have a new picture of him, he is 10 months on this one winning BIS2 junior at our SSPK show, his first show ever Smile

[img]Silfurskugga Griffin PS Flying High  " Griffin " Pict0010[/img]
Silfurskuggar
Silfurskuggar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:53 pm

Congratulations! Smile
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  Silfurskuggar Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:35 am

And Grifffin did it again Smile At his first show in Iceland where he is staying with my friend Fridur at kennel Svartskeggs, he was BOB, CAC and BIG3 Smile Well done Fridur and Ragga who showed him Smile
[img]Silfurskugga Griffin PS Flying High  " Griffin " Griffi10[/img]
Silfurskuggar
Silfurskuggar

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilovemydog Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:20 pm

Congratulations, Griffin is truly a lovely dog, I saw him at the show! Smile And Ragga was looking truly patriotic in her Icelandic national costume at the show, apart from showing all the dogs soooo well Very Happy I am not surprised they did well, but very deserving too.
Ilovemydog
Ilovemydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down