Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My white Irinushka and my black Lola are doing Agility.

5 posters

Go down

My white Irinushka and my black Lola are doing Agility. Empty My white Irinushka and my black Lola are doing Agility.

Post  Irinushka Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:09 pm

My white girl Irinushka and my black girl Lola are doing dogsport, Agility. Irinushka likes it but is not a topper, she makes her own way and it all goes slow. Lola is very good in Agility, she loves it very much. She is fast and takes all the jumps ect..... very good. I love dogsport myself very much to.

From Irinushka I have a picture, where she is jumping. Look at her face it is all fun. From Lola I will get pictures later. Lola is only 4 month with us. She is a replace schnauzer.

My white Irinushka and my black Lola are doing Agility. Foto-KCGPO7UT

My white Irinushka and my black Lola are doing Agility. Foto-7W3FGFRA
Jumping Nuzi.

Many Greetings Mieke.
Irinushka
Irinushka

Back to top Go down

My white Irinushka and my black Lola are doing Agility. Empty Re: My white Irinushka and my black Lola are doing Agility.

Post  MsBritmor Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:03 pm

My daughter does agility with some of our dogs, too. They all LOVE it!
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

My white Irinushka and my black Lola are doing Agility. Empty Re: My white Irinushka and my black Lola are doing Agility.

Post  Xtravaschnauza Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:08 pm

Irinushka: Is agility an organized sport in your country? Have you ever competed - are there agility competitions in your country?

In Finland, agility with your dog is considered so much a sport you can't even practice or attend organized training groups without a proper license that will include an insurance that covers you in case of an accident. We have hundreds of official as well as unofficial competitions each year.

I have competed with two of our males for a couple of years now; it's great fun and good excercise! The next puppy I will pick to live with us I will start training from the puppy age.
Xtravaschnauza
Xtravaschnauza

Back to top Go down

Post  Irinushka Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:11 pm

We do the Agility for fun. And yes we have big competitions here in The Netherlands. Many people of my dogschool do competitions. I don't have the time for that. My black schnauzer (Middle) is a beginner, but she has talent. Maybe I will do competition in de future, I don't know yet.

But we like agility very much, also good for me, to run. Smile

Many greetings from Mieke.
Irinushka
Irinushka

Back to top Go down

Post  marceborzoi Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:44 pm

We are training Agility too! But we started not very long time ago, because my Zwerg are just 9 months old Wink
marceborzoi
marceborzoi

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:55 am

Be careful about having your puppy climb and jump at this young age as he could break down since his bones and joints are not done growing yet. Keep everything low.

There are several agility organizations in this country. My daughter trains and runs our Terra in three of them, and has agility championships on Terra in all three.

These are from the NADAC Championships in 2008:
https://www.youtube.com/v/LCLJkImAcG0&hl=en&fs=1 Elite Tunnelers

https://www.youtube.com/v/ctIzvqSZCUg&hl=en&fs=1 Elite Weavers
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:14 pm

I have found agility ever so fun with some of my dogs and thye seem to enjoy it a great deal too.
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down