Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iceland/Reykjavik international show 04.10.09

4 posters

Go down

Iceland/Reykjavik international show 04.10.09 Empty Iceland/Reykjavik international show 04.10.09

Post  snasapjasa Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:39 pm

Hello hello:)
Well im very happy today i must say.
Our Svartwalds Albert Einstein got very good result Exellent and 1place junior Class.

Dark Prince Hermes became BOB, and got his last CACIB, So he is now an international Champion.
And we have a litter after him at home;)
Im loving this.

It was a disapointing day for some schnauzer owners and breeders, as this judge gave many nice dogs and champions Very good, and Good. Only few dogs got exellent in this show.

I liked that he used up all the space on the paper for his judgment, he took his time this one;)

It was a nice show

Hope to get pictures soon Smile

[img][/img]

Last edited by snasapjasa on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
snasapjasa
snasapjasa

Back to top Go down

Iceland/Reykjavik international show 04.10.09 Empty Re: Iceland/Reykjavik international show 04.10.09

Post  Jo Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:00 pm

Well done.

Do you have any other results?
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Iceland/Reykjavik international show 04.10.09 Empty Re: Iceland/Reykjavik international show 04.10.09

Post  Elis Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:23 pm

If I remember correctlty then Silfurskugga Griffin PS Flying High was BOB Pepper and Salt, all of the whites got very good and there for non of them BOB.
Svartskeggs African Queen became BOB black Giant schnauzers and finished her Internation Show Ch. title , congratulations to Baddy (Ilovemydog on the forum),
I dont' remember which P/S standard won but Grand Calvera Christmas baby became BOB black standards schnauzers.
I also don't remember the name of the B/S female that one but she was very nice and moved really well and freely, I'm sure someone in here can fill in the blanks.

The judge was very strict, VERY. Maybe sometimes a little to strict be I'm very pleased with him.
Elis
Elis

Back to top Go down

Post  snasapjasa Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:32 pm

The ps standard schnauzer is from a very nice kennel here in Iceland named Blaklukku. This female who won also was placed bog2. It is the second time we have a schnauzer in 2 place;)

Smile Smile Smile
snasapjasa
snasapjasa

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:02 pm

SUUUUUUUPERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
We are very happy that Mike( DARK PRINCE Hermes) now is INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION:))))
Big congratulations for owners in Iceland:))))))

Hermes

Back to top Go down

Post  snasapjasa Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:46 pm

Yes, you have a LOVLEY dogs at your kennel:)
And we are lucky to have theyr blood here;)
Dark Prince Hermes was one of 21 BLACK dogs shown..so it was not a free title;)
snasapjasa
snasapjasa

Back to top Go down

Post  Elis Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:20 pm

Hermes wrote:SUUUUUUUPERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
We are very happy that Mike( DARK PRINCE Hermes) now is INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION:))))
Big congratulations for owners in Iceland:))))))

He is the perfect show dog, I loved handling him. Hope is offspring will be as great in the show ring.
Elis
Elis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down