Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCHNAUZERS AND PINSCHERS CLUB SHOW IN FRANCE

+10
MsBritmor
fer
Olga
jellun
sjannella
D'el casa di Vita
Ahovoy
dicasandrea
Rianne
des matins de cristal
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SCHNAUZERS AND PINSCHERS CLUB SHOW IN FRANCE Empty SCHNAUZERS AND PINSCHERS CLUB SHOW IN FRANCE

Post  des matins de cristal Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:57 pm

Today was the club show.
One of my pup born this year, Eiriane 4 monthes and BIS baby. We are very proud of her !
Congretulation Eiriane and to her owner !
Photos later !
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

SCHNAUZERS AND PINSCHERS CLUB SHOW IN FRANCE Empty Re: SCHNAUZERS AND PINSCHERS CLUB SHOW IN FRANCE

Post  Rianne Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:30 pm

Congratulations!!! Well done, with this great result!!! Smile
Rianne
Rianne

Back to top Go down

SCHNAUZERS AND PINSCHERS CLUB SHOW IN FRANCE Empty Re: SCHNAUZERS AND PINSCHERS CLUB SHOW IN FRANCE

Post  dicasandrea Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:51 pm

congratulation's . I'm very happy for you . Andrea
dicasandrea
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahovoy Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:55 pm

congratulations!!
VERY NICE! Smile

Ahovoy

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:03 pm

Thanks a lot !
I know Italian and Spanish people was there too i hope they can give some results ? or as they will be on the site of the club i will put the link.
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  D'el casa di Vita Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:19 pm

Congratulations SCHNAUZERS AND PINSCHERS CLUB SHOW IN FRANCE 863702
That is a super result!!!
D'el casa di Vita
D'el casa di Vita

Back to top Go down

Post  sjannella Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:29 pm

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SCHNAUZERS AND PINSCHERS CLUB SHOW IN FRANCE 49684 SCHNAUZERS AND PINSCHERS CLUB SHOW IN FRANCE 49684
BEST REGARDS SJANNELLA
sjannella
sjannella

Back to top Go down

Post  jellun Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:42 pm

Congratulations! cheers
Do you have any photos of your baby?
jellun
jellun

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:38 pm

some photos has been done on the show, i am waiting for them !
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  Olga Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:43 pm

On this show our Vamos (A Nice Surprice Les Amis Du Channel) started the French Championship winning CAC, the obligatory point for the championship Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Congratulations and big thanks for him to his breeder, Sjannella! Smile
Olga
Olga

Back to top Go down

Post  D'el casa di Vita Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:33 am

Congratulations Olga SCHNAUZERS AND PINSCHERS CLUB SHOW IN FRANCE 863702
D'el casa di Vita
D'el casa di Vita

Back to top Go down

Post  fer Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:00 pm

Nat
it was the most beautifull and what bearing on the ring;it has a strong character ,it think to be a riesen schno Very Happy it has an excellent posture,and it is very proud ;it was super!
congratulations Smile
fer
fer

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:51 pm

Thanks a lot Maryline ! we are very pround of her ! some people who had saw her sunday said she is funny because so little but with a big temperament ! as her mother ... angel angel
i cross my finger for the future and for her show carrier Very Happy Very Happy
Her mother has just finished her International Championship so her 2 parents are CH now ... Very Happy Very Happy
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  dicasandrea Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:45 pm

Hello Nathy, I sent the link schnauzer club of Italy to see the results but in black silver are very boring Sad

www.schnauzerpincher.it

ciao ciao Andrea
dicasandrea
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  dicasandrea Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:47 pm

Sorry this link is error -)))

www.schnauzerpinscher.it
dicasandrea
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:17 am

Okay, I looked at the results (with special interest in the black-and-silvers), but I cannot tell how many were entered. Were the dogs shown the only entries, or were there others who were not placed? It appears that many classes only had one entry. Was there *really* only one kennel represented at this show?
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  dicasandrea Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:35 pm

Hello Karen , the results are all the names of participants and any other dog breeder has his dogs because they have no chance of winning, rather it is easy to be judged by the very good even with dogs who always take exellent in other shows. very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
dicasandrea
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:49 pm

That kennel does produce some nice dogs though!
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:21 am

dicasandrea wrote:Hello Karen , the results are all the names of participants and any other dog breeder has his dogs because they have no chance of winning, rather it is easy to be judged by the very good even with dogs who always take exellent in other shows. very sad

Well, we have a saying here.... "You cannot win if you do not enter." I'll admit I have a special interest in those dogs because some of them go back to two of my dogs, but you guys need to figure out WHY you are getting beaten so often and work on improving that. Is it the grooming, the handling, or are those dogs just better dogs?

I have to tell you that after those first offspring arrived, I was sent two videos... one of several of the dogs (as adults) and a video of one of the World Dog Shows (I think that is what it was). I couldn't believe what I saw at the show. Frankly, the handling was terrible, and I couldn't believe it. People were dressed like they were at a picnic, they stood around chatting with each other while their dogs "slouched" or sat next to them. I was wishing that I was there with a dog because I felt I would have beaten everyone in the ring.... just on effort alone.

Here showing is pretty tough. We dress professionally... men usually in suits and women in dresses or nice outfits. The dogs are groomed to perfection (we hope), and the showing never lets down. I think I can say that I once won "outside the ring" before I even went in... because my dog was strutting his stuff and showing off before we even set foot in the ring, and the judge had been watching before the class started. NEVER let the judge see your dog looking sloppy! NEVER! Just as one should accentuate a dog's good points and hide his faults when grooming, he should also do the same thing when showing, as much as is possible. Find the speed that makes your dog look its best... keep that head up, and don't move the dog too slow or too fast... unless it looks better at one of those speeds. As I've said before, many of you need to work on how you stack your dogs; some of you are giving them faults they do not have. I am seeing improvement in some of the grooming, but not all.

And the dogs on that video? The only one I would have gladly brought home was Scedir Jame Bond... and if we hadn't been going into winter here, I might have been able to have him. The only reason I didn't get him is because it was too cold to ship him here. My great loss; he was much like his sire, but with a shorter back. I have seen a couple more recent dogs that really appeal to me in the photos... but that is not showing how they move. The movement from the front, rear, and side is so very important.

My male, Britmor Yours Truly (Finn), who briefly went to Italy and bred those three Scedir bitches was slightly long in body, with a head that was a bit wide, and a round eye, but he had a lovely, long arched neck, great clean shoulders, perfect topline, lots of bone and substance, great angulation front and rear, perfect movement from all directions, and the hardest coat I have ever had my hands on (with great color, too). I wish he could have been shown there, but he was too homesick and couldn't handle being away from me.

But back to the subject at hand... honestly evaluate your dogs (all of you), the grooming, and your handling, and see what can be improved on to give you more success. Remember, I saw the video... there was only one dog I would have brought home. Nice dogs, but they can be beaten. All dogs have faults.
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:44 pm

A photo of Eiriane : BIS baby
SCHNAUZERS AND PINSCHERS CLUB SHOW IN FRANCE Eirian10
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:49 pm

Jo wrote:That kennel does produce some nice dogs though!

I dont read Italian, so I cant find anything on this page. What kennel are you talking about Jo?

Esther

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:50 pm

Esther wrote:
Jo wrote:That kennel does produce some nice dogs though!

I dont read Italian, so I cant find anything on this page. What kennel are you talking about Jo?

I don't read (or speak) Italian either (or any other language actually), but some words are close to English... "risultati" = "results"

Results
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:13 pm

Thanks Karen, I agree with Jo that Fabio has great black/silver dogs. Smile I own one from him (Scedir Elenora Duse) great female with exl. coat and temperament but a little to „butch“ for a bitch so she´s not a showgirl, but I had one litter from her and I own one 10 month bitch from that litter and she is my pride in black/silver, she is in strong Scedir lines, with dogs like the multi champions Britmor Scedir New Age, Scedir Uma Thurman, Scedir Red Pepper, Falkendal´s King of Diamonds, Scedir James Bond and Scedir Sharon Stone and many more in her pedigree and I hope for big things for her in the future.

Esther

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:25 pm

Esther wrote:she is in strong Scedir lines, with dogs like the multi champions Britmor Scedir New Age, Scedir Uma Thurman, Scedir Red Pepper, Falkendal´s King of Diamonds, Scedir James Bond and Scedir Sharon Stone and many more in her pedigree and I hope for big things for her in the future.

Ummmmm.... I hate to be the one to tell you, but the only thing Scedir about Britmor Scedir New Age is her name<G> SCHNAUZERS AND PINSCHERS CLUB SHOW IN FRANCE Grin1

Good luck with your youngster!
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:37 pm

MsBritmor wrote: Ummmmm.... I hate to be the one to tell you, but the only thing Scedir about Britmor Scedir New Age is her name<G> SCHNAUZERS AND PINSCHERS CLUB SHOW IN FRANCE Grin1

Good luck with your youngster!

haha I know, but both the Britmor and Falkendal´s dogs are in pedigree´s of many of top producers from Scedir kennel so I counted them also. And thanks, you don’t like to come to Iceland for a holyday and have grooming seminar for us her? We really need one! Wink

Esther

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next