Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grace vom Rheingau, CHGerman, JCHLux

4 posters

Go down

Grace vom Rheingau, CHGerman, JCHLux Empty Grace vom Rheingau, CHGerman, JCHLux

Post  Arno Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:27 pm

Grace is the daughter of InterCH Arsouille des Diables d’Ebene and Cheyenne des Diables d'Ebene.

Grace is a very nice female with a beautiful neck, very well balanced and a natural elegance. With her 34 cm she represents the relief of our kennel. She owns a lot of her fathers qualities and has excellent angulations and movement. She shows a lot of presence and self assurance. Grace has a very good black coat. With her vivacious character, she breathes joy of living. We hope a lot from Grace for her show career and our breeding.
Grace is a half sister from our stud dog Hero from Rheingau.

Grace vom Rheingau, CHGerman, JCHLux Grace10

Last edited by Arno on Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Arno
Arno

Back to top Go down

Grace vom Rheingau, CHGerman, JCHLux Empty Re: Grace vom Rheingau, CHGerman, JCHLux

Post  Jo Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:19 pm

Hitry loading the photos onto a host site like www.photobucket.com then you can just post the image tags in your replies Wink
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Grace vom Rheingau, CHGerman, JCHLux Empty Re: Grace vom Rheingau, CHGerman, JCHLux

Post  Randi's Ushabti Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:08 pm

Jo wrote:Hitry loading the photos onto a host site like www.photobucket.com then you can just post the image tags in your replies Wink
You can also upload them directly bij clicking on this botton: Grace vom Rheingau, CHGerman, JCHLux Picture_save
Randi's Ushabti
Randi's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Grace vom Rheingau, CHGerman, JCHLux Empty Welcome back!

Post  sternenhoch Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:12 pm

Hi Arno, I'm happy youre back! you can also send pictures on my email schnauzer@schnauzer.cz and I will post them to message you wrote ... we all are schnauzer people which will help each other, so don't worry, we will do whatever that you will have the same pleasure from this forum as we all have cheers

I found out where is the problem! The pic you have by your dog has wrong name - as you named it with "Seite$20als$20Bild.jpg" - you cannt use space in name of pictures, than the html script dont know what to do with it ... thats what it was about! :face:

- For now I will just post the photos from your web:

Grace vom Rheingau, CHGerman, JCHLux Grace10
sternenhoch
sternenhoch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down