Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carolain Happy Mafian x Top Secret Grasant

+6
Jo
dicasandrea
D'el casa di Vita
Chris
Myltan
tonda
10 posters

Go down

Carolain Happy Mafian x Top Secret Grasant Empty Carolain Happy Mafian x Top Secret Grasant

Post  tonda Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:42 pm

Hello, I am proud to announce that "Cara" has been mated with Danish "Mr.Twister" and the ultrasound scan showed us minimal 5 puppies!!! Cool
"E" litter is on the way
Carolain Happy Mafian
Daughter of ICh.Sancho del Berrocal x Sweet Jane Happy
Her parents was imported from Spain and both are champion producers
She is 35 cm at hight with full dention and scissors bite. She has work exams also
Carolain Happy Mafian x Top Secret Grasant Cara_CBsuper
Top Secret Grasant
Son of Ch. Char N'Co One More For The Road x JCh. VICE VERSA Grasant FCI
His father carries to the Europe many of the famous dogs from american bloodlines. He is one of the best dogs and producers in the Europe and thanks both parents "Mr. Twister" has very interesting blood. He is 34 cm at hight with full dention and scissors bite.
Carolain Happy Mafian x Top Secret Grasant Dsc_1215
tonda
tonda

Back to top Go down

Carolain Happy Mafian x Top Secret Grasant Empty E litter

Post  Myltan Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:58 pm

Hey Tonda!

That will be something in your litter box! I understand you can´t wait to see them! Good luck!

Maria

Myltan

Back to top Go down

Carolain Happy Mafian x Top Secret Grasant Empty Re: Carolain Happy Mafian x Top Secret Grasant

Post  tonda Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:03 am

Hi Maria,
many thanks for your nice words, I really hope for my litter and that our kids will grow up to the beauty Cool angel

Have a nice day in Sweden and give a big hug to your "childrens"
tonda
tonda

Back to top Go down

Carolain Happy Mafian x Top Secret Grasant Empty Re: Carolain Happy Mafian x Top Secret Grasant

Post  Chris Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:01 pm

Hi,
When are they due?
Good Luck with the whelping. Smile
Lots of pictures PLEASE. Wink
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  tonda Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:14 pm

Hi Chris,
We´re awaiting this litter 24th August. bounce

Don´t worry you will see a lot of photos there or at my site Smile
tonda
tonda

Back to top Go down

Post  tonda Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:41 pm

Dear friends,
Our day was there and I am very proud to introduce you our babies Smile 22nd August were born 3 boys and 2 girls and we are very happy from these lovely puppies Smile bounce
Carolain Happy Mafian x Top Secret Grasant Stenda_1day_4
Carolain Happy Mafian x Top Secret Grasant Stenda_1day_5
and with their mother Wink
Carolain Happy Mafian x Top Secret Grasant Stenda_1day_1
Carolain Happy Mafian x Top Secret Grasant Stenda_1day_2
tonda
tonda

Back to top Go down

Post  D'el casa di Vita Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:57 pm

Wow conratulations Smile
Good luck with your puppy's and we will hope here that they will grow like a champion.
And your vet,he has give good work,5 puppy's lol!
D'el casa di Vita
D'el casa di Vita

Back to top Go down

Post  dicasandrea Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:24 pm

Hello and very compliment's for this litter , Andrea
dicasandrea
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  tonda Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:02 pm

many thanks for your lovely words about them Smile you know I´m sooo proud maybe like their mother Very Happy
and again I have a new photo. What a nice to see their appetite angel
Carolain Happy Mafian x Top Secret Grasant C64da63511_52910797_o2
tonda
tonda

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:04 pm

Lovely to see them all lined up like that at the milk bar! My litter of b/s is just a day behind yours. Smile
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostmourne Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:59 pm

With so great combination, puppies will be wonderful..
We will wait for seeing the pictures when puppies will grow up.
Frostmourne
Frostmourne

Back to top Go down

Post  tonda Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:13 pm

To Jo - oh what a nice to know it about your litter hope they will be a great in the future and you will be so proud like I am Smile
To Frostmourne we will see all is about future but it´s true that they´re very nice in this moment Smile
More photos you can see at my site or there - http://goldton.galerie.cz/3686171-litter-e Smile
tonda
tonda

Back to top Go down

Carolain Happy Mafian x Top Secret Grasant Empty OMG

Post  tonda Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:32 pm

And what do you think about their heads in 18 days??? I´m in the shock Cool We have still one male for sale... Wink
Carolain Happy Mafian x Top Secret Grasant Stenda_30
Carolain Happy Mafian x Top Secret Grasant Stenda_31
tonda
tonda

Back to top Go down

Post  Rianne Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:48 pm

they are really cute!!! Very Happy Smile
Rianne
Rianne

Back to top Go down

Post  D'el casa di Vita Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:59 pm

Oww so sweet Carolain Happy Mafian x Top Secret Grasant 387435
D'el casa di Vita
D'el casa di Vita

Back to top Go down

Post  tonda Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:09 pm

thank you Many thanks for your comments, we are so happy from this litter and enjoying every minute with them Cool
tonda
tonda

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostmourne Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:18 pm

Hi friends !!!

There is a surprise....in my Kennel there is a new member....he is a boy of 2 months old...out of Ch. Top Secret Grasant x Carolaian Happy Mafian ...he is Eclipse Goldton !!! Soon his pictures !!!

All the best Merylisa.
Frostmourne
Frostmourne

Back to top Go down

Carolain Happy Mafian x Top Secret Grasant Empty congratulations

Post  sternenhoch Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:29 am

Hello to Italy, congratulations to your new puppy, I hope you will keep us inform about his results! His father Twister is continuing in succes and after CAC on World Winner got this sunday his first CLUB CERT, BOB nr. 6 and finaly was not lost in the big ring and won BEST IN SHOW Smile
sternenhoch
sternenhoch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostmourne Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:03 am

Now Eclipse is wonderful !!! I am in love with him !! I hope that the son will be like the father.
Frostmourne
Frostmourne

Back to top Go down

Post  tonda Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Hi you,
silent oh my god you have a new member of your family??? What a surprise bounce
what a nice to know all is ok and you´re happy Smile I hope with the time you will be soooo proud of him angel and I hope you will keep us inform not only about results Smile
I wish you all the best with your new child Wink
tonda
tonda

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:33 pm

what's a beautiful new ! i hope the best to you with Eclipse angel
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down