Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out our new website...

+3
D'el casa di Vita
Randi's Ushabti
Elis
7 posters

Go down

Check out our new website... Empty Check out our new website...

Post  Elis Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:28 pm

I just uploaded our new website, Svartwalds Kennel

It's still work in progress, please check it out.

(Svartwalds Kennel is owned by me and my friend Maria, she calls herself Snasapjasa here)

Last edited by Elis on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elis
Elis

Back to top Go down

Check out our new website... Empty Re: Check out our new website...

Post  Randi's Ushabti Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:49 pm

Nice website with marvalous grafics
Randi's Ushabti
Randi's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  D'el casa di Vita Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:10 pm

Great Website.
And super photo's Smile
D'el casa di Vita
D'el casa di Vita

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 pm

Elis wrote:I just uploaded our new website, Svarwalds Kennel

It's still work in progress, please check it out.

It looks like it is going to be very nice, but I do have a comment, if you don't mind. I am not great at HTML, but I (eventually) noticed that on my computer your pages run off of my screen. It took me some time to discover the wonderful photos down the right border of the pages.

The only difference I could see is that your HTML editor has you put in actual numbers for width, while mine uses percentages (100%). I know when I was struggling with mine that I had a couple pages that made the reader scroll off the page, and it took me a long time to correct those. (HTML can be SO frustrating!)

In case anyone is interested in a good, FREE, HTML editor, I really like Arachnophilia 4.0. There is a newer version of Arachnophilia [url]http://www.arachnoid.com/arachnophilia/[/url] but I didn't like it nearly as well as the older version.

By the way, since I am talking HTML, many of you with websites that have frames also have pages that require scrolling across the page... and the indexes to the left of the page do not allow scrolling to the bottom of the list if the index is long.
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:02 pm

Is the kennel name Svartwalds or Svarwalds? Just you use both spellings when talking about the kennel and dogs.

Website looks promising. Would like to see a better picture of the male, without another dogs nose up his tail Very Happy
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elis Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:39 pm

Jo wrote:Is the kennel name Svartwalds or Svarwalds? Just you use both spellings when talking about the kennel and dogs.

Website looks promising. Would like to see a better picture of the male, without another dogs nose up his tail Very Happy

Woopsie heheheh it's of course Svartwalds, Svarwalds is just a typo, will fix it right away.

I'm going to groom the male tomorrow and will have better pic very soon, and of the other dogs as well.

Thank you for pointing that out for me MsBritmor, I'm learning these things as I go along.
Elis
Elis

Back to top Go down

Post  snasapjasa Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:35 pm

Elli is just a fabulous partner.
And a very very promising groomer. Soon he will take care of all of our dogs, and also we will have new pictures of all the dogs groomed by him Wink sunny
snasapjasa
snasapjasa

Back to top Go down

Post  Elis Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:45 pm

weee.... we got our domain approved and the link to our website is now www.svartwalds.is
Elis
Elis

Back to top Go down

Post  SchnauzkyLVR Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:46 pm

nice job on your site! Smile
SchnauzkyLVR
SchnauzkyLVR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down