Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Italian Schnauzer & Pinscher National Specialty

+2
des matins de cristal
Alberto
6 posters

Go down

Italian Schnauzer & Pinscher National Specialty Empty Italian Schnauzer & Pinscher National Specialty

Post  Alberto Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:26 pm

For anyone who might be interested, I have just posted the complete results of last weekend's Club Italiano Schnauzer & Pinscher national specialty on CIS&P website.

Here is the shortcut to the results: http://www.schnauzerpinscher.it/risultati/CS2009.html
Alberto
Alberto

Back to top Go down

Italian Schnauzer & Pinscher National Specialty Empty Re: Italian Schnauzer & Pinscher National Specialty

Post  des matins de cristal Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:04 pm

thanks a lot ! Very Happy Smile
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Italian Schnauzer & Pinscher National Specialty Empty Re: Italian Schnauzer & Pinscher National Specialty

Post  Grovelea Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:23 pm

I went from England to watch this show, it was very enjoyable, the Dogs were very interesting and the show was very well run by the committee. Very Happy Very Happy Smile
Grovelea
Grovelea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alberto Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:53 pm

Grovelea wrote:I went from England to watch this show, it was very enjoyable, the Dogs were very interesting and the show was very well run by the committee. Very Happy Very Happy Smile
Great to see foreign breeders come & visit! Smile

This year I wasn't able to be there Crying or Very sad ...I hope it wasn't too hot down there! sunny

I guess this was a record entry show - 170 dogs! silent
Alberto
Alberto

Back to top Go down

Post  Grovelea Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:09 pm

It was great! Smile It wasn't too hot ..... just right! and the working tests and selections on the Saturday were very interesting, we don't have this in England, I loved seeing these dogs using their brains.

Yes a Huge entry ..... all the better for me to look at!! happy happy
Grovelea
Grovelea

Back to top Go down

Italian Schnauzer & Pinscher National Specialty Empty Foto BIS

Post  Alexandra Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:35 pm

Here is a photo of BIS

[img]Italian Schnauzer & Pinscher National Specialty Osvald12[/img]

Smile Smile
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilovemydog Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:57 pm

Nice!! Smile
Ilovemydog
Ilovemydog

Back to top Go down

Post  sjannella Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:29 pm

congratulations wel done cheers
best regards sjannella
sjannella
sjannella

Back to top Go down

Post  Alberto Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:18 pm

Alexandra wrote:Here is a photo of BIS

Smile Smile

Congratulations Alexandra for this last triumph of your boy! Smile
Alberto
Alberto

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:18 pm

Alberto wrote:
Alexandra wrote:Here is a photo of BIS

Smile Smile

Congratulations Alexandra for this last triumph of your boy! Smile

thank you thank you thank you
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down