Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first Miniature Schnauzer in Iceland to finish...

+3
AnnaD
Jo
RaggaGisla
7 posters

Go down

The first Miniature Schnauzer in Iceland to finish... Empty The first Miniature Schnauzer in Iceland to finish...

Post  RaggaGisla Wed May 20, 2009 1:00 pm

I just wanted do brag a little bit Smile

My Natan (Svartskeggs Darth Vader fra Jackpot) became the first Miniature in Iceland, in April, to finish the "bronstest". We finish with 132 point, out of 180 possible, and in 3th place. There were 5 dogs enter in the test. 2 did not finish and the 2 above Natan where to German shepherds with 134 points and 146 points Smile

The first Miniature Schnauzer in Iceland to finish... IMG_3164

Sadly there is not very much interest in working tests here in Iceland.. there had to postpone 1 bronstest and 2 Obedience1 test (they are the level above bronstest) in april.
And for example There has only one rottweiler in Iceland taken the bronstest and only one Giant schnauzer finish the bronstest. And they are both mine Wink
I have been waiting to take my rottweiler for Obedience1 test for more than 2 years now, but there are never enough dogs to take the test, minimum of dogs have to be 4-5.

And a pic off my dogs. Helja, Natan and Dakota
The first Miniature Schnauzer in Iceland to finish... IMG_3177
The only dogs off there breed that have finish the bronstest Smile

Last edited by RaggaGisla on Wed May 20, 2009 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
RaggaGisla
RaggaGisla

Back to top Go down

The first Miniature Schnauzer in Iceland to finish... Empty Re: The first Miniature Schnauzer in Iceland to finish...

Post  Jo Wed May 20, 2009 1:08 pm

Very well done, if you get another dog or two up to the next level, you should be able to take the obedience test with enough dogs! Smile
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

The first Miniature Schnauzer in Iceland to finish... Empty Re: The first Miniature Schnauzer in Iceland to finish...

Post  AnnaD Wed May 20, 2009 1:23 pm

There has been Obedience 1 in Iceland but not with the kennel Clubs name.

Bouvbear´s Njord Gram (Zorro) did finish it and got 189 points out of 200. So the working trial has been held but not within the kennel club.

There are at least 2 other parties that do hold out working trials and that is always with regonized judged for working trial.
AnnaD
AnnaD

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor Wed May 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Congratulations on the hard work!
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  D'el casa di Vita Fri May 22, 2009 6:52 pm

Congratulations Smile
D'el casa di Vita
D'el casa di Vita

Back to top Go down

Post  Safina Fri May 22, 2009 7:31 pm

Wow!!! My congratulations tooo!!! Smile
Safina
Safina

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Fri May 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Congretualtions ! Smile
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  RaggaGisla Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:39 pm

Thank you all for you kind words. I very proud of this.

Jo: haha.. It would be so much fun to have 3 out of 4 in one test.. but I don´t think my nerves could handle it Smile

AnnaD wrote:There has been Obedience 1 in Iceland but not with the kennel Clubs name.

Bouvbear´s Njord Gram (Zorro) did finish it and got 189 points out of 200. So the working trial has been held but not within the kennel club.

There are at least 2 other parties that do hold out working trials and that is always with regonized judged for working trial.

Yes I know this Anna but I am off course talking about tests that are certified by the Icelandic Kennel club
RaggaGisla
RaggaGisla

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:01 pm

It would all be good practise for you! Very Happy
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down