Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter

+2
D'el casa di Vita
sternenhoch
6 posters

Go down

Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter Empty Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter

Post  sternenhoch Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:30 am

Our C litter is on the way ...
After excellent result with out B black litter we decieded to make this combination again. Puppies should be born in middle of march 2009.

See some of the puppies from last litter!

BANDOLERO - at his first show - exc. 1, Junior winner, CERT. (CAC DK)
Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter Bandolero

BORGIA IN BLACK - will start her show career soon in danish rings
Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter Krysie_000234

BLACK WIDOW - will start her show career sooon!
Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter Black_widow_00307

BONE COLLECTOR - export Malta
Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter P1010011

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FATHER: JCH, CH. Char N'Co ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD (import U.S.A.)
Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter Whiskey

Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter Whiskey%2002-09-2007%20c

MOTHER: CH. ALTAGRACIA CARBONEUM
Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter But_altagracia_black

Pedigree and more info at http://sternenhoch.schnauzer.cz
sternenhoch
sternenhoch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter Empty 14 days to birth ...

Post  sternenhoch Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:43 am

We are big ... on scan was at least 5 ... but I guess 7 now

Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter P1010012

Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter P1010013
sternenhoch
sternenhoch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter Empty Re: Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter

Post  D'el casa di Vita Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:40 am

Wow she is realy big pale
And she had 2 weeks still 2 weeks to go....?????
D'el casa di Vita
D'el casa di Vita

Back to top Go down

Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter Empty Re: Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter

Post  Jo Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:59 pm

Wow, what a big belly!
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter Empty re

Post  sternenhoch Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:17 pm

6th of March were born 3 boys and 3 girls ... actually Ali had 10 puppies! But only 6 survived the loong birth for almost 24 hours. Even with veterian assistence it took too long time, but we got 6 healthy, strong and beautiful puppies.
I will post new photos, as soon as they could stay on legs Smile

Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter P1010029
Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter P1010046
sternenhoch
sternenhoch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  D'el casa di Vita Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:25 pm

Wow 10 puppy's Shocked
Congratulations with the 6 puppy's it is a big litter Smile
D'el casa di Vita
D'el casa di Vita

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm

10? pale no wonder she had a big belly!

Congratulations on the 6.
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:15 pm

wow ! 10 ?
Cristal has had 8 pupp, all in life and a lot of work for her and for me Very Happy Very Happy
and the best : 7 males and 1 female and all asked for female Sad Sad Sad
I think 6 pup it's a good number .....
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter Empty New photo

Post  sternenhoch Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:05 pm

Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter Black_10

For first time outside ... just 4 weeks old. They are like a total copies of the previous litter, its the same parents. Now there will be something more visible on them.
sternenhoch
sternenhoch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:56 pm

The heads are beautiful ! Smile
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter Empty re

Post  sternenhoch Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:37 pm

thank you I'm curious if they will follow their brothers and sisters from previous litter. Its for some time my last black litter, we decieded because of the 10 puppies as she always had so big litters, we will not put this trial on this little girl again. So now I must wait when Krysie will have puppies... in almost two years Surprised
We have two boys available with first choice from boys, lets see how they will grow up now ...
sternenhoch
sternenhoch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sternenhoch Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:16 pm

Now we have only 1 boy available ... Wink
And all girls are going to show and breeding homes, this time we decieded one black at home is more than enough Twisted Evil Very Happy
sternenhoch
sternenhoch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter Empty 6 weeks ...

Post  sternenhoch Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:00 am

Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter Male1_P4180119

Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter Male1_P4180115

Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter Male1_P4180114

Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter Male2_P4180144

Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter Female3_P4180104

Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter Female3_P4180101

Black litter KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA - repeated connection of our B litter Female2_P4180072

Thank you, Tonda, for HUGE help with taking these photos Very Happy
sternenhoch
sternenhoch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tonda Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:20 pm

silent Katerina Katerina, I saw your little ones today and it was something silent I never saw better black litter to this time and beg your pardon this litter is something special and I think the pups are better than the ones from your "B" litter but of course it´s only my opinion Cool
tonda
tonda

Back to top Go down

Post  D'el casa di Vita Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:32 pm

Yes they are very very nice.
I Like the first one Smile
He is very nice.
And the tails are better than the first litter..????
Good luck with them,do you keep one??
D'el casa di Vita
D'el casa di Vita

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:40 pm

All are very beautiful ! congretulations ! i wish to you and to them excellent carrier on show ! Smile
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  Horoscope Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:54 pm

Very nice puppies! My favorite is the first one- 'green' puppy
Horoscope
Horoscope

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down