Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Amore Bianco of Taita's Ushabti

+7
snasapjasa
lborodach
des matins de cristal
Rianne
AnnaD
Randi's Ushabti
taita's Ushabti
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I Amore Bianco of Taita's Ushabti - Page 2 Empty Re: I Amore Bianco of Taita's Ushabti

Post  Ama-Pepsi Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:03 pm

Ohhh my lovely children...Congratulations!!! Smile I'm so proud of you Cool
Ama-Pepsi
Ama-Pepsi

Back to top Go down

I Amore Bianco of Taita's Ushabti - Page 2 Empty Re: I Amore Bianco of Taita's Ushabti

Post  taita's Ushabti Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:50 am

Ama-Pepsi wrote:Ohhh my lovely children...Congratulations!!! Smile I'm so proud of you Cool

Thankyou Daddy
taita's Ushabti
taita's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  taita's Ushabti Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:02 pm

taita's Ushabti wrote:
taita's Ushabti wrote:
Ama-Pepsi wrote:Thank you thank you and I wish you the same success in near future Smile

We will do our best daddy so that you can be realy proud on me and my sister . Smile

Daddy we keep our promess sunday my sister and I we won both our first show in young class. My sister made even BOB. bounce bounce

Smile Daddy we did it again in Luxembourg Smile My sister and I Very Happy Very Happy
taita's Ushabti
taita's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  Ama-Pepsi Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:31 pm

taita's Ushabti wrote: Smile Daddy we did it again in Luxembourg Smile My sister and I Very Happy Very Happy

Ohhhh Amore...so wonderful news for me Smile I can't believe that I have so beautiful and talented children Shocked I'm so pround Cool
Ama-Pepsi
Ama-Pepsi

Back to top Go down

Post  taita's Ushabti Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:25 pm

[quote="Ama-Pepsi"]
taita's Ushabti wrote: Smile Daddy we did it again in Luxembourg Smile My sister and I Very Happy Very Happy

Ohhhh Amore...so wonderful news for me Smile I can't believe that I have so beautiful and talented children Shocked I'm so pround Cool
Here you can see my sister Daddy Cool Is she not pretty Very Happy

[img]I Amore Bianco of Taita's Ushabti - Page 2 Bonita10[/img]
taita's Ushabti
taita's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  taita's Ushabti Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:25 pm

[quote="taita's Ushabti"]
Ama-Pepsi wrote:

Here you can see my sister Daddy Cool Is she not pretty Very Happy

[img]I Amore Bianco of Taita's Ushabti - Page 2 Bonita10[/img]
taita's Ushabti
taita's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alberto Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:09 pm

Congratulations for both brother & sister...both definitely top class! Smile Smile Smile
Alberto
Alberto

Back to top Go down

I Amore Bianco of Taita's Ushabti - Page 2 Empty New pic of I Amore last week on show.

Post  taita's Ushabti Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:59 pm

[quote="Alberto"]Congratulations for both brother & sister...both definitely top class! Smile Smile Smile[/quote

I Amore Bianco on show last week:) Mi Amore per sempre Dont tell I Amore Bianco of Taita's Ushabti - Page 2 Amore-10
taita's Ushabti
taita's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  Oberfidz Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:39 am

Wonderfull, Christel, really wonderfull! cheers
Oberfidz
Oberfidz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2