Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gloris Chubb Chubb at the moment our guest in Germany

+4
fer
Kanis Minor
Jo
schnauzerfamily
8 posters

Go down

Gloris Chubb Chubb at the moment our guest in Germany Empty Gloris Chubb Chubb at the moment our guest in Germany

Post  schnauzerfamily Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:25 pm

Gloris Chubb Chubb at the moment our guest in Germany 2

WT: 22.12.2004
HD A; ED 0;
in Germany since 13.06.2008 to June 2009

* ISPU Winner 2008
* International Champion
* Finnish, Swedish, Romanian and Russian Champion
* Russian Club-Winner, Russian Club-Champion, Russian Grand-Champion, Rumänischer Club-Winner, Schweden-Winner 2007, Finnischer Club-Winner,
* ISPU Klub-Winner
* free of eye diseases
* IPO 1

If you are interested at this stud dog contact me or owner amira@afina-pet.ru or breeder Olga Seliverstova info@gloris.ru

Last edited by schnauzerfamily on Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
schnauzerfamily
schnauzerfamily

Back to top Go down

Gloris Chubb Chubb at the moment our guest in Germany Empty Re: Gloris Chubb Chubb at the moment our guest in Germany

Post  Jo Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:55 am

He's a nice boy! Do you have his pedigree or any other photos of him?
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Gloris Chubb Chubb at the moment our guest in Germany Empty Re: Gloris Chubb Chubb at the moment our guest in Germany

Post  Kanis Minor Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:00 am

oo He have soooo nice character!!!! and very beautifull! Smile
Kanis Minor
Kanis Minor

Back to top Go down

Post  schnauzerfamily Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:45 am

Yes i have!

you find pedigree here http://gloris.ru/?en&page=Dog&ID=487 and here are some pics and Video Gloris Chubb Chubb at the moment our guest in Germany Chubs1
Gloris Chubb Chubb at the moment our guest in Germany Chubbswork3
Gloris Chubb Chubb at the moment our guest in Germany Chubbswork4Gloris Chubb Chubb at the moment our guest in Germany Chubs5
schnauzerfamily
schnauzerfamily

Back to top Go down

Post  fer Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:31 pm

thank you very much fot the photos and the video ;this is very very nice ,the dog is beautifull ,super beau tifull
thank you thank you ,i m going to pass a suoer moment Smile sunny cheers
fer
fer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandrine Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:37 pm

what a wonderful dog !! Cool
Sandrine
Sandrine

Back to top Go down

Post  Grovelea Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:52 pm

He looks a very nice dog, and he looks like he has a very nice life with you Very Happy
Grovelea
Grovelea

Back to top Go down

Post  ravenstot Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:15 pm

I love Chapik, he is really charming.
And when I look at him, it makes me happy that even nowdays schnauzer with great harsh coat still can be real winner.
ravenstot
ravenstot

Back to top Go down

Post  schnauzerfamily Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:43 pm

Hello !

Yes Chubbie Very Happy is a really nice dog . And really schnauzer Wink he is living with us as full family member and enjoy his harem here bounce He defend flat and garden but is very fine with all family members . Only when my father want to go around the house and come into garden to feed the chicken he has no chance silent so since Chubb is here he has to phone me and ask where is the russian Suspect Very Happy But we love him a lot and are so thankful that his owner Amira give him to us . Yes he has very harsh coat but a titles you can see ist no problem

Bye Astrid
schnauzerfamily
schnauzerfamily

Back to top Go down

Post  ravenstot Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:19 pm

Yes, I know Chaps personally, and took a small part in his ISPU success last year Cool , I was washing him Wink Very Happy
ravenstot
ravenstot

Back to top Go down

Post  Amira Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:24 pm

National speciality, Working Class Winner (2 year 5 month)

Gloris Chubb Chubb at the moment our guest in Germany 125741112
Photo by E. Ronis

National speciality, Intermedia Class, ResCAC (1 year 5 month)

Gloris Chubb Chubb at the moment our guest in Germany 126080076
Photo by T. Chepkasova
Amira
Amira

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down