Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White miniature Schnauzer bitch for sale!

2 posters

Go down

White miniature Schnauzer bitch for sale! Empty White miniature Schnauzer bitch for sale!

Post  Lipgloss Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:44 pm

I have a young white bitch for sale, born May 2008. I bought her with the intension to show and breed. My reason for letting her go is only that I am maxed out with time already with my other black minis and I really just took on too much. So, she, as the latest addition must go. She is ideal as a family dog, very loving, very playful. If interested, please phone. You will find a photo of her on my webpage!
Lipgloss
Lipgloss

Back to top Go down

White miniature Schnauzer bitch for sale! Empty Re: White miniature Schnauzer bitch for sale!

Post  Esther Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:36 pm

Whats her pedigree name? Is it possiple to see more photos and her pedigree, somewhere?

Esther

Back to top Go down

White miniature Schnauzer bitch for sale! Empty Re: White miniature Schnauzer bitch for sale!

Post  Lipgloss Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:08 pm

Hi there, her dad is: D'Arne Untold Story
his parents are: Alpats It's a kind of magic & D'Arne Original Sin
and her mum is: Ultimatum Grasant
her parents are: Pepalfa's Crystal Snow Unit & Pepalfa's Crystal Snow-XY

I only have the one photo at the moment, I can put more on my homepage: www.romanyblues.de
Lipgloss
Lipgloss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down