Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini Schnauzer escaped auto accident near Davenport, Iowa - have you seen him?

2 posters

Go down

Mini Schnauzer escaped auto accident near Davenport, Iowa - have you seen him? Empty Mini Schnauzer escaped auto accident near Davenport, Iowa - have you seen him?

Post  Dubuquedogtrainer Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:49 am

A mini Schnauzer that answers to the name of Lucas escaped an auto accident near Davenport, Iowa at I-80 and I-74 on December 19. His owners were traveling through Iowa on their way home to New York. I'm just posting here in case anyone may live in that area and may have seen him or know of anyone who has found a Schnauzer. We have had some cold weather so I'm hoping that maybe someone took him in or picked him up off the highway and took him home. If anyone has any information or leads, please contact me and I will pass on to the friend of mine in Iowa who is coordinating the search for this dog. I believe the owners are offering a reward. Thanks!

Dubuquedogtrainer

Back to top Go down

Mini Schnauzer escaped auto accident near Davenport, Iowa - have you seen him? Empty Re: Mini Schnauzer escaped auto accident near Davenport, Iowa - have you seen him?

Post  MsBritmor Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:05 am

Most here are Europeans. You should post this information, plus a contact telephone number, on Facebook.
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Mini Schnauzer escaped auto accident near Davenport, Iowa - have you seen him? Empty Missing Schnauzer

Post  Dubuquedogtrainer Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:20 am

Thanks, I have on several pages, including my own business page. You just never know who might know someone.

Dubuquedogtrainer

Back to top Go down

Mini Schnauzer escaped auto accident near Davenport, Iowa - have you seen him? Empty Re: Mini Schnauzer escaped auto accident near Davenport, Iowa - have you seen him?

Post  MsBritmor Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:29 am

Please send me a PM on Facebook (see my name below). I know a FB groomer down in Iowa, and can post it on her wall. She knows LOTS of groomers down in Iowa.
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down