Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please need help with my schnauzer and my stripping.

2 posters

Go down

please need help with my schnauzer and my stripping. Empty please need help with my schnauzer and my stripping.

Post  farameo Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Hello world!

i need help to continue with gromming to "festuk" my schnauzer mini Black and Silver.
Today i to stripp until yellow line. is correct? or need continue take off hair more?

Thank's.

(Sorry for my english)

please need help with my schnauzer and my stripping. 66543943218376781011323

farameo

Back to top Go down

please need help with my schnauzer and my stripping. Empty Re: please need help with my schnauzer and my stripping.

Post  MsBritmor Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:05 am

I am sorry that I did not see your post sooner, but it was done when I was not visiting here very often due to the spam that was being posted here (before I became moderator).

On a black-and-silver, I strip out all the hair that is black... and that includes the head. It will look very much like this when it is done:
please need help with my schnauzer and my stripping. Week5lexheadgroom1
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

please need help with my schnauzer and my stripping. Empty Re: please need help with my schnauzer and my stripping.

Post  MsBritmor Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:08 am

It doesn't show on the above photo, but I do also strip down between the eyes.

please need help with my schnauzer and my stripping. Week5lexheadstrip
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down