Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from Spain

+4
Grovelea
Alberto
Olga
Herr Riesen
8 posters

Go down

Greetings from Spain Empty Greetings from Spain

Post  Herr Riesen Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:34 pm

Hello for all the people!!
We are Antonio & Ana from Spain.We are breeders of Giants Schnauzer Black and our kennel have by name Herr Riesen(Sir Giant in German),we have actually 5 giants in house,4 females and one male(the king of the house).
They are one more in the house,are a member of family.
With 5 giants you have much work but also much happiness and then you forgot all the other.
I love groomer them and go in shows,specially by Europe, are how a mini holidays for us.
Our website is http://perso.wanadoo.es/herr-riesen ,is without update and I hope very soon to have the pictures of all our dogs that are living around the word,we are very proud of them but very specially very grateful with his owners.

Best Regards,

Antonio & Ana
Herr Riesen
Herr Riesen
Herr Riesen

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Spain Empty Re: Greetings from Spain

Post  Olga Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:01 pm

Hi, Ana & Antonio!!!
Welcome! cheers More Spanish here Very Happy
Olga
Olga

Back to top Go down

Post  Alberto Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:12 pm

Hola Antonio & Ana...Welcome to this forum to you and your giants!

Best regards from Italy,

ALBERTO
Alberto
Alberto

Back to top Go down

Post  Grovelea Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:04 pm

Welcome Herr Riesen, My friend here in England has one of you dogs! She is a lovely girl Very Happy
Welcome to the forum Very Happy
Grovelea
Grovelea

Back to top Go down

Post  Herr Riesen Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:16 pm

Thanks Olga,I hope see you soon.

Thanks also for Alberto,nice dogs.

Grovelea.......Do you know Mike & Jan?that is great!!!! Very Happy they are very kind and are doing a big work with Bella,we are very happy,I love so much Bella was much time with us.....I hope know you the next year in Crufts.If all is well we want go again Very Happy was a very nice experience.

Thanks for this big welcome!!!
Herr Riesen
Herr Riesen

Back to top Go down

Post  Grovelea Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:01 pm

Yes, I've known Mike many years, he is doing a great job with Bella! cheers
Grovelea
Grovelea

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:48 pm

Will you be showing at Crufts or coming to watch the dogs?
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  Herr Riesen Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:04 pm

Hi Jo,
This year we have been watching and grooming after the show Bella European style but this next year we want go before to groomer also Bella and for show her,that will be really a pleasure and honour because not always you have a dog in Crufts and we are very grateful with Mike & Jan for give us this opportunity.
Will you be there too?
Herr Riesen
Herr Riesen

Back to top Go down

Post  mzyan Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:31 pm

Herr Riesen wrote:Hello for all the people!!
We are Antonio & Ana from Spain.We are breeders of Giants Schnauzer Black and our kennel have by name Herr Riesen(Sir Giant in German),we have actually 5 giants in house,4 females and one male(the king of the house).
They are one more in the house,are a member of family.
With 5 giants you have much work but also much happiness and then you forgot all the other.
I love groomer them and go in shows,specially by Europe, are how a mini holidays for us.
Our website is http://perso.wanadoo.es/herr-riesen ,is without update and I hope very soon to have the pictures of all our dogs that are living around the word,we are very proud of them but very specially very grateful with his owners.

Best Regards,

Antonio & Ana
Herr Riesen

I congratulate to your dogs! They're beautiful! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
mzyan
mzyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Herr Riesen Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:40 pm

Thanks for your words Smile
I have been visiting your website and I saw that you have been in World Dog Show Poznan and also in Ispu Pesaro,really a pity that we don't know us Crying or Very sad
Do you was in open class in Pesaro?I ask because my male was 3rd in open class,was with Antonio...always is with Antonio in show Wink
I hope know you in the next Very Happy
Gin is a very nice dog with very interesting pedigree.

Regards,

Antonio & Ana
Herr Riesen
Herr Riesen

Back to top Go down

Post  mzyan Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:15 pm

Herr Riesen wrote:Thanks for your words Smile
I have been visiting your website and I saw that you have been in World Dog Show Poznan and also in Ispu Pesaro,really a pity that we don't know us Crying or Very sad
Do you was in open class in Pesaro?I ask because my male was 3rd in open class,was with Antonio...always is with Antonio in show Wink
I hope know you in the next Very Happy
Gin is a very nice dog with very interesting pedigree.

Regards,

Antonio & Ana

Thank you!
Very Happy I'm sorry that we didn't know us, too. Gin is in open class in Poznan and Pesaro too, and I remember your dog (Jack de Clotet cheers flower ). I think I remember Antonio. My friend (Attila) is with Gin always in show. Very Happy
It is they:
Greetings from Spain Ispu1
We like will go to the ISPU in Netherlands. Will you go? Very Happy Will we meet? I hope its! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
mzyan
mzyan

Back to top Go down

Post  barbabella Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:18 am

Hi Ana and Antonio, nice to see you again Wink
Dorota

barbabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Herr Riesen Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:17 pm

Hello!!!Sorry by my delay in reply the messages Sad

Hi, Mzyan I don't know if I will go in Netherland to Ispu,do you if is possible show there with cropped and docked dogs?or only with natural dogs.I have naturals and docked and two also cropped,is to be sure.I want go in Bratislava to October but firts I must speak with Antonio Rolling Eyes .
I think that I know your friend but only of see it in some show.
I hope we can meet us the next show:)

Dorota!!!is nice to find you here,for us only is possible to meet us of show on show Very Happy

Best Regards,
Herr Riesen
Herr Riesen

Back to top Go down

Post  mzyan Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:20 pm

Herr Riesen wrote:Hello!!!Sorry by my delay in reply the messages Sad

Hi, Mzyan I don't know if I will go in Netherland to Ispu,do you if is possible show there with cropped and docked dogs?or only with natural dogs.I have naturals and docked and two also cropped,is to be sure.I want go in Bratislava to October but firts I must speak with Antonio Rolling Eyes .
I think that I know your friend but only of see it in some show.
I hope we can meet us the next show:)

Dorota!!!is nice to find you here,for us only is possible to meet us of show on show Very Happy

Best Regards,

I think we can go to the ISPU show with cropped dogs because the rule of netherland kennel klub admit it.
http://www.raadvanbeheer.nl/en/members-activities/rules-exhibitions/admission-of-dog-with-docked-tails/

For example: The cropped doesn't forbidden in Hungary, so we go to show with our dog because he is foreign dog. If the cropped is forbidden in our country we don't go to the show. .............. I think so........... Embarassed

See you soon in Bratislava! Smile
mzyan
mzyan

Back to top Go down

Post  schnauzerfamily Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:00 pm

Hello Ana !

Welcome here Smile and nice to meet you . Hope to here more off you

Bye Astrid
schnauzerfamily
schnauzerfamily

Back to top Go down

Post  Herr Riesen Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:28 pm

Hi Astrid Very Happy nice to see you here too.
I hope see you soon,perhaps in one show Smile
Herr Riesen
Herr Riesen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down