Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ch Mátraszépe Zyan "Gin"

+2
veronika11
mzyan
6 posters

Go down

Ch Mátraszépe Zyan "Gin" Empty Ch Mátraszépe Zyan "Gin"

Post  mzyan Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:44 pm

Ch Mátraszépe Zyan "Gin" Zyan-bukk

Mátraszépe Zyan "Gin"

Date of birth: 08.03.2004
Father: Mátraszépe Orpheus - Int.Ch, HCh, ÖCh, HrCh, DTCh, VDH Ch, HGCh, Kbsg, ISPU Kbsg, HSPK Jgd.Sg, IPO I, HD/A
Mother: Kanix King's Mistress (dane bitch)

HJCh, Junior Clubwinner '05, BOB / 2005. Champion of the year, HSCh, HCH, 10XCAC, 3XCACIB, 5XBOB. BOG III, Exc.4 (ISPU '06 - Pesaro), Exc.2 / res.CAC / res.CKS / ISPU cert. (ISPU '07 - Mladá Boleslav), Year Winner 2009, ISPUCh

HD - Free, ED - Free, PRA - Negativ, Entropium / Ektropium - Negativ, Distichiasis - Negativ, Cataracta - Negativ

BH, IPO I, AD

http://www.matraszepezyan.hu

Last edited by mzyan on Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
mzyan
mzyan

Back to top Go down

Ch Mátraszépe Zyan "Gin" Empty Re: Ch Mátraszépe Zyan "Gin"

Post  veronika11 Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:22 pm

Hello..welcome the first giant here.. Very Happy
I visited your web site..Gin is beautiful..
veronika11
veronika11

Back to top Go down

Post  mzyan Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:26 am

veronika11 wrote:Hello..welcome the first giant here.. Very Happy
I visited your web site..Gin is beautiful..

Thank you! Smile But I'm not the first giant owner here. Very Happy For example: Jo, Ka-Vanga... etc. Very Happy cheers
mzyan
mzyan

Back to top Go down

Post  veronika11 Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:06 pm

Yes,you're right but i meant that u are the first who put some photos of your giant.. Very Happy Very Happy
veronika11
veronika11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:16 pm

There are other photos of giants in the photo section of the board Wink
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  mzyan Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:12 am

veronika11 wrote:Yes,you're right but i meant that u are the first who put some photos of your giant.. Very Happy Very Happy

Ok! Right you are! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
mzyan
mzyan

Back to top Go down

Post  mzyan Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:13 am

Jo wrote:There are other photos of giants in the photo section of the board Wink

cheers cheers cheers
mzyan
mzyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornish Rex Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:57 pm

mzyan wrote:Ch Mátraszépe Zyan "Gin" Zyan-bukk

Mátraszépe Zyan "Gin"

Father: Mátraszépe Orpheus - Int.Ch, HCh, ÖCh, HrCh, DTCh, VDH Ch, HGCh, Kbsg, ISPU Kbsg, HSPK Jgd.Sg, IPO I, HD/A

HJCh, Junior Clubwinner '05, BOB / 2005. Champion of the year, HSCh, 9XCAC, 3XCACIB, 4XBOB. BOG III, Exc.4 (ISPU '06 - Pesaro), Exc.2 / res.CAC / res.CKS / ISPU cert. (ISPU '07 - Mladá Boleslav)

HD - Free, ED - Free, PRA - Negativ, Entropium / Ektropium - Negativ, Distichiasis - Negativ, Cataracta - Negativ

BH, IPO I, AD

I see that you test your dog a lot and that I call responsible breeder you have so many wonderful dogs and this male is first class congratulation

Cornish Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  mzyan Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:32 pm

Cornish Rex wrote:
mzyan wrote:Ch Mátraszépe Zyan "Gin" Zyan-bukk

Mátraszépe Zyan "Gin"

HJCh, Junior Clubwinner '05, BOB / 2005. Champion of the year, HSCh, 9XCAC, 3XCACIB, 4XBOB. BOG III, Exc.4 (ISPU '06 - Pesaro), Exc.2 / res.CAC / res.CKS / ISPU cert. (ISPU '07 - Mladá Boleslav)

BH, IPO I, AD

I see that you test your dog a lot and that I call responsible breeder you have so many wonderful dogs and this male is first class congratulation

thank you but we aren't breeder. Embarassed We have got two males - Gin is a giant schnauzer and Tücsök is a pumi. And we have got an abessinian cat. We are dog owner, we don't want breeding. But so we have got more time by our dogs.
Gin's breeder is Mrs. Ildikó Sándor. She is owner the Kennel of Mátraszépe. (http://www.matraszepe.hu/) But she breeding miniature schnauzer lately. She don't breeding giant schnauzer these days... Crying or Very sad
mzyan
mzyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassy Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:06 pm

Gin is very beautyful and smart Giant Schnauzer sunny We really ejoyed your home page:) Hope to hear from your doings soon Wink
Cassy
Cassy

Back to top Go down

Post  mzyan Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:56 pm

Cassy wrote:Gin is very beautyful and smart Giant Schnauzer sunny We really ejoyed your home page:) Hope to hear from your doings soon Wink

thank you Cassy!
We prepare for the WDS (Bratislava) and ISPU Show. We haven't got much time for dog-sports. Embarassed We like take a hike so much, Gin & Tücsök like it very much. Wink
mzyan
mzyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassy Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:07 pm

We really hope that the ISPU and Bratislava dog show will be successful Smile It is also really intresting to talk about dog shows. We are propably going to visit Northen Europe shows this year and then We do not have so much time for training as well Wink Still I hope we will do at least IPO-1 this year.
Cassy
Cassy

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostmourne Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:10 pm

He is really a wonderful boy !!

All the best, Merylisa.
Frostmourne
Frostmourne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content