Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

black minis to be born around sept 5

4 posters

Go down

black minis to be born around sept 5 Empty black minis to be born around sept 5

Post  Ardennes Black MS Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:31 am

ANNOUNCING CLASSIC EUROPEAN BLACK MINI BREEDING
GODSPEED VAN DE HAVENSTAD X ELOISE VAN DE HAVENSTAD
eyes are free of disease and certified with CERF in America

Eloise (Univer van de Havenstad x Bestof van de Havenstad)
Godspeed (Emir van de Havenstad x Begum van de Havenstad)
puppies due around Sept 5.

These puppies will be born in the United States AKC registration. Shipping arrangements can be made from Dulles International Airport (Washington DC). Tails/Dewclaws docked. Ears will not be cropped unless arrangements are made.

Please contact Catherine cwj1969@frontiernet.net or see webpage "mini schnauzers" www.bluegrassbouviers.com

I am learning how to post pictures on this forum....for now please see webpage for pictures of Eloise and Godspeed and our Bouviers!

Ardennes Black MS

Back to top Go down

black minis to be born around sept 5 Empty Re: black minis to be born around sept 5

Post  MsBritmor Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:43 pm

I did go to your webpage, but your photos are too small to really see anything.
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

black minis to be born around sept 5 Empty Re: black minis to be born around sept 5

Post  Ardennes Black MS Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:04 pm

apologies - I will change that immediately.

Ardennes Black MS

Back to top Go down

Post  Ardennes Black MS Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:30 pm

photos are now bigger on www.bluegrassbouviers.com
from homepage click on schnauzer link

Ardennes Black MS

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:42 pm

i would disagree with your comments about european dogs keeping the colour! i know close relatives of your dogs who are grey now!!

Would be nice to see your dogs in a show trim.
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  D'el casa di Vita Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:03 am

Jo wrote:i would disagree with your comments about european dogs keeping the colour! i know close relatives of your dogs who are grey now!!

Would be nice to see your dogs in a show trim.

hhhmm I am sorry but my dogs are also still very black.... Surprised
And i can say realy without paint!!!
Godspeed is a brother from my Fajra and Gomez.
And Gwenno how is so black he looks paint...is a half brother...maybe it comes from Emir???
Travellers site??
I don't know...but i only know that my dogs from emir are realy good from color,you can take a collertest Very Happy
D'el casa di Vita
D'el casa di Vita

Back to top Go down

Post  Ardennes Black MS Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:39 pm

my comments come from seeing schnauzers get hair color -- these pedigrees give me harsh black coat and pigment so it works for me and I like my dogs - they are solid black and if they go grey maybe they are old??

I would also like to see my dogs in show trim but I do not show dogs. It is not my idea of fun. Oh well!! The grooming doesn't change the quality only the picture.

Ardennes Black MS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down