Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHITE puppies & WHITE GENE CARRIERS (P/S & BLACK)

3 posters

Go down

WHITE puppies & WHITE GENE CARRIERS (P/S & BLACK) Empty WHITE puppies & WHITE GENE CARRIERS (P/S & BLACK)

Post  vonPortenschlag Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:51 pm

WHITE puppies & WHITE GENE CARRIERS (P/S & BLACK) Blancos
vonPortenschlag
vonPortenschlag

Back to top Go down

WHITE puppies & WHITE GENE CARRIERS (P/S & BLACK) Empty Re: WHITE puppies & WHITE GENE CARRIERS (P/S & BLACK)

Post  D'el casa di Vita Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:53 pm

Your puppy's are so beautifull.
I like them all ❤
And what Rianne told,it is so unfortunate that forbidden to import dogs with an other color forefathers. :x
We much have 3 generation with the same color as the puppy.
D'el casa di Vita
D'el casa di Vita

Back to top Go down

WHITE puppies & WHITE GENE CARRIERS (P/S & BLACK) Empty Re: WHITE puppies & WHITE GENE CARRIERS (P/S & BLACK)

Post  Randi's Ushabti Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:54 pm

D'el casa di Vita wrote:And what Rianne told,it is so unfortunate that forbidden to import dogs with an other color forefathers. :x
I know you can't breed with then in The Netherlands, but is it realy forbidden to import them? And can't you bring them on show?
Randi's Ushabti
Randi's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  vonPortenschlag Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:34 am

D'el casa di Vita wrote:Your puppy's are so beautifull.
I like them all ❤
And what Rianne told,it is so unfortunate that forbidden to import dogs with an other color forefathers. :x

Hello Mariann, thank you very much for your comments Smile
and yes it's a shame you cannot import dogs with "coloured" pedigrees. It can really help to improve the breed very much.
Kind Regards
Uli
vonPortenschlag
vonPortenschlag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down