Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DON'T STOP ME NOW MMJ von Portenschlag

+7
lborodach
isakova
Esther
Estrella's Favorito
terra
blacknwhite
RIVENDELL
11 posters

Go down

DON'T STOP ME NOW MMJ von Portenschlag Empty DON'T STOP ME NOW MMJ von Portenschlag

Post  RIVENDELL Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:16 pm

DON'T STOP ME NOW MMJ von Portenschlag

Junnior WInner
BOB Junior
BOB
Midle East Europ Junior WInner 2010
Crufts 2011 Nominated

DON'T STOP ME NOW MMJ von Portenschlag Stop1

DON'T STOP ME NOW MMJ von Portenschlag Stop10m

Stop is living now in Poland in Kennel Dolina RIvendell .
Thank you so much Uli and Barbara to let have here dog with so wonderfull character .
RIVENDELL
RIVENDELL

Back to top Go down

DON'T STOP ME NOW MMJ von Portenschlag Empty Re: DON'T STOP ME NOW MMJ von Portenschlag

Post  blacknwhite Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:21 pm

lovely pictures!
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

DON'T STOP ME NOW MMJ von Portenschlag Empty Re: DON'T STOP ME NOW MMJ von Portenschlag

Post  RIVENDELL Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:35 am

One of the best while in my life . Thank you Uli and Barbara that I can experience this !!!

DON'T STOP ME NOW MMJ von Portenschlag Jww2010
RIVENDELL
RIVENDELL

Back to top Go down

Post  terra Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:36 pm

Our Stop is Smile Smile Smile
My best congratulations to JWW2010 !!!
terra
terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Estrella's Favorito Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:04 pm

Сongratulations to JWW2010 ! Very handsom boy
DON'T STOP ME NOW MMJ von Portenschlag 939db010
Estrella's Favorito
Estrella's Favorito

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Congrats! I saw you in the showring, but I didnt know this was you, if i knew I would said hi to you Surprised

Esther

Back to top Go down

Post  isakova Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:14 am

RIVENDELL wrote:One of the best while in my life . Thank you Uli and Barbara that I can experience this !!!

DON'T STOP ME NOW MMJ von Portenschlag Jww2010

DON'T STOP ME NOW MMJ von Portenschlag Adaa6e461537

isakova
isakova

Back to top Go down

Post  lborodach Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:37 am

My best congratulations!!!
lborodach
lborodach

Back to top Go down

Post  RIVENDELL Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:04 am

Thank you so much to all of you !!!

I don;t look to this forum for long time and I don;t got any info about answer Sad(((

Ester - I know that I look a little diferent now, but no so much Wink hihihihihihi

We expect puppies after STOP and TABOO now ! I'm really excited about this litter Smile))

Thanks so much again !!!

And one moer info about STOP

NATIONAL DOG SHOW Ustron Poland

his result - JUnnior WInner, BOB Junior & BOB !!! In main ring he was a finalist of group II BIS Junior and in the best 7 dogs in this concurention !!!!!

Now he is:

POLISH JUNIOR CHAMPION Smile

Now is time for some rest. We start again in October Smile
RIVENDELL
RIVENDELL

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Is the top picture the sire of Stop? He looks a lot more mature and better developed in chest, neck and front angulation in the top picture, compared to the photos you have posted of him.
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  RIVENDELL Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:06 am

I put here only photos of STOP.
On all this photos is STOP Smile
On first he is in longer cout.
RIVENDELL
RIVENDELL

Back to top Go down

Post  D'el casa di Vita Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:21 am

Yes you can see it is him...only two different times,it looks that the last photo he was younger then the first.
You really can see what grooming can do with a dog Wink
D'el casa di Vita
D'el casa di Vita

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostmourne Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:25 am

CONGRATULATIONS Iza !!!!!!! STOP is fantastic .... cheers Cool !!!! And my best wishes with your new litter ... Very Happy Very Happy
Frostmourne
Frostmourne

Back to top Go down

Post  RIVENDELL Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:10 pm

At first foto he was not striped jet only grommed Smile
At second foto he was just after totally striping his cout gou up , it was about 1 cm long
And on WDS he was in very long cout , we decide about showing him in last moment, he wasn;t specially prepared for WDS, it's pity but I can;t do many beacouse my healf problem in winter.

I hope in next sezon he will look really good. Now he is striped and we are waiting for new cout Smile

Thank you Merylisa Smile
RIVENDELL
RIVENDELL

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:15 pm

Smile all the best for the liter !
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  RIVENDELL Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:32 pm

Thank you so much !

We are still waiting, babies should be born very nearly Smile))))
RIVENDELL
RIVENDELL

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:50 pm

well done to stop! i hope he continues his successes when he starts showing again in October Very Happy
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  RIVENDELL Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:18 pm

I really hope . However we don;t go to Celje beacuse of taking care about our puppies, we have a many plans for this autumn Smile
RIVENDELL
RIVENDELL

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:56 pm

i am sure exciting times are ahead for you and stop this coming autumn Smile
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down