Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black minis Des Matins De Cristal Kennel

+7
Jo
terra
sjannella
MARANT
dicasandrea
D'el casa di Vita
des matins de cristal
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Black minis Des Matins De Cristal Kennel Empty Black minis Des Matins De Cristal Kennel

Post  des matins de cristal Thu May 27, 2010 2:51 pm

We are very happy to announce Akadia is pregant. Babies will arrived at the begining of july ! Very Happy Very Happy
Mother : Akadia du clos de l'ardonval, INT CH
Father : Urban Des Matins De Cristal, INT, FR, PORT CH
Black minis Des Matins De Cristal Kennel Dscn5512

We have made the same mariage last year :
Emarisha, BOG at not one year old :
Black minis Des Matins De Cristal Kennel Jprod212

Eiriane BIS Baby :
Black minis Des Matins De Cristal Kennel Eirane12
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Black minis Des Matins De Cristal Kennel Empty Re: Black minis Des Matins De Cristal Kennel

Post  D'el casa di Vita Thu May 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Ohh my goss is that all ready a year ago...
Time flyes....

Gongratulations Smile
D'el casa di Vita
D'el casa di Vita

Back to top Go down

Black minis Des Matins De Cristal Kennel Empty Re: Black minis Des Matins De Cristal Kennel

Post  des matins de cristal Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:47 pm

Black minis Des Matins De Cristal Kennel Aka19m11
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:38 am

We are borned ! Very Happy
On the 1 er oj July, 2 males and 1 female.
Mum and puppys are going well angel
Black minis Des Matins De Cristal Kennel Dscn8110
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  dicasandrea Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:05 pm

I'm happy for you and good look with this litter , Kiss Andrea Smile
dicasandrea
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  MARANT Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Congratulations with a new litter! Very Happy
MARANT
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Post  sjannella Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:58 am

congratulations
sjannella
sjannella

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:30 pm

A lot of thanks to you, Andrea, Marant and Sjannella.
the female doesn't grow so we have began to give milk. the weather is very hot here and all are tired because it... we cross fingers for her ..she is borned at 150 and she is this morning at 130, 5 days ... we will wait if maternal milk gave her an help for grow Sad Sad
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  dicasandrea Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:11 pm

Hello Nathy, you'll see that will be all right, Allegra and also her sister another litter are grown with artificial milk and a few drops of vitamins for children, it takes a little more time and patience but works, good luck and expect news Andrea Kissssssssses
dicasandrea
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  terra Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:40 pm

Oh! This is a very sad situation! I wish you to overcome all the difficulties!
terra
terra

Back to top Go down

Post  MARANT Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:51 pm

Yes, we cross our fingers for the small little girl und we hope, that she will survive!
MARANT
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:36 pm

nutridrops are good for giving the little ones more energy to feed.
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  D'el casa di Vita Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:49 am

Ow...i have seen this topic just now....congratulations....but it is sad for the little female.
We cross our fingers to for the little one..... Wink
D'el casa di Vita
D'el casa di Vita

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:58 pm

Thank you all my friends for your kind words. The little femalle is growing slowly beetwen mumy milk and artificial milk but she take more and more mumy milk so we reduced artificial milk ...
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:50 pm

pleased to hear she is doing well! Hope she continues to thrive.
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:50 pm

we have 18 days old ..
The 2 males go well and their sister too, she continu to grow slowly but she takes 10 or 20 grs by day and without our help ! bounce bounce
I think i will gave her dry food a little before males and with artificial milk, i hope she will grow as her brothers .... today she was at 300 grs and brothers one at 600 and the other at 700 grs ... but she is play and began to fighting with her brothers ! and she is all time in movment ...so i think she will may be a slowly dog ( her mane is "FLEM" as laziless .... ) scratch scratch scratch
Flem
Black minis Des Matins De Cristal Kennel Flem1810
Fangio :
Black minis Des Matins De Cristal Kennel Fangio10
male 2 : still availble
Black minis Des Matins De Cristal Kennel Male2a10
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostmourne Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:41 pm

CONGRATULATIONS Nathy !!!!! Wonderful puppies...I hope all the best with them.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Frostmourne
Frostmourne

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:11 am

Thank you Frostmourne
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  D'el casa di Vita Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:14 am

Hey Nathy,maybe she is later,wehn they walk the fastest dog Very Happy
But she is growing Wink
D'el casa di Vita
D'el casa di Vita

Back to top Go down

Post  sjannella Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:17 pm

she wil be a fantastic sweet girl angel
sjannella
sjannella

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:54 am

Thank a lot Marian and Sjannella Very Happy
Puppies are still with mum in a room but now they walk so in this week i will take them in our family and begin dry food.
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtravaschnauza Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:16 pm

I really look forward to seeing the kiddies when they grow up a bit!!!
Xtravaschnauza
Xtravaschnauza

Back to top Go down

Post  covarubia Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:19 am

des matins de cristal wrote:
I think i will gave her dry food a little before males and with artificial milk, i hope she will grow as her brothers .... today she was at 300 grs and brothers one at 600 and the other at 700 grs ... but she is play and began to fighting with her brothers ! and she is all time in movment ...so i think she will may be a slowly dog ( her mane is "FLEM" as laziless ....

Congratulations with the new litter.

I remember my last black litter and the weight of brothers and sisters are like in your litter.... just the double weight....!!!!
Day a day she get better..... and when she was 25-30 days ..... she was playing, jumping and biting her brothers and sisters .....
She was the strongest females character of the litter..... She is the one who is taking care and sleeping in her mother's food.

I hope the best for "FLEM", I am sure she will done the best and grow up quickly. Smile Smile

Regards

covarubia
covarubia

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:30 am

Thank a lot Covarubia ! she is the smallest but she is the fisrt for fight her brothers ....
I began dry food and they all like it... the biggest one :
Black minis Des Matins De Cristal Kennel Bleu4s10
the second male Fangio and the female Flem :
Black minis Des Matins De Cristal Kennel Dscn8210
i will try again to make static photos of the 2 others because the first i made are bad, babies don't want to present them corectly Cool

des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  covarubia Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:54 am

Hello Nathy,

As you said is really true..... the male in the photo is up her trying to dominate the situation..... and she is already "up tail".....
Really high temperament.
That kind of spirit is wonderful later to be Shown, playing .....

Congratulations again.... Smile Smile Smile
covarubia
covarubia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next