Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1# all system products

4 posters

Go down

1# all system products Empty 1# all system products

Post  ILANA Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:37 pm

I just ren out all my shampoos I was using Duoble K shampoos ffor blak and wite coat and a bio groom for harsh coat and condishoning for (for legs) on my mini b\s I want to buy 1# all system shampoos but I don't know what exectly to buy of all their products for dark coat and for wite coat, Can some of you who using this firm recomend me?

Thank you
Ilana
ILANA
ILANA

Back to top Go down

1# all system products Empty Re: 1# all system products

Post  MsBritmor Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:51 pm

The only #1 All Systems product that I use is their Botanical Conditioner.... and I LOVE that stuff. For shampoo, I don't think it is as important as long as it rinses out well, but I want something with bluing in it for ALL my colors, *including* black. My favorite shampoo is a horse shampoo called Farnum White N Brite. It is intensely purple, and dilutes very well. Use without diluting and one will have purple hands.

Chris Christensen has a shampoo for black coats and it SMELLS like some sort of dye or something. ICK! (Laundry) bluing is the only way to go, and I even put a few drops in my conditioner.
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ILANA Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:20 pm

thank you wery much ! my only problem is that here in Israel we almost dont have any kined of good firms of products only bio groom, 1# all system, summeswinds and goop mostly and ordering it will cotst me lot of mony but Ill chak out the horess thing Smile

thanka againe
Ilana Gutman
ILANA
ILANA

Back to top Go down

Post  SchnauzkyLVR Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:23 am

Botanical conditioner is super nice! Smile
SchnauzkyLVR
SchnauzkyLVR

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:35 am

Wahl deep black shampoo is great for the blacks and the whites so would imagine it brings a b/s up lovely! Smile
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  ILANA Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Tanks !
My friend just recomended me "Ring 5" black out shampoo, the witening shampoo and the texture plus shampoo she said thay have a good products , did some of you know what is it?

Ilana
ILANA
ILANA

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:50 pm

It seems to me that I did once use some of their products, but I cannot even remember which ones now. Whatever it/they are, I have moved on to other things.

With a black and silver, anything with bluing in it is good for both the furnishings AND the black body. Trying to read the label on the black shampoo it says, "leaves hair with an unprecedented sheen".

#1. Shampooing a stripped coat WILL make it softer, and it should never be done immediately before a show.
#2. If a dog is fed a good diet, the coat will already be shiny.
#3. Any product that claims to give a coat *SHEEN* probably has silicones and other similar things in it that will make a coat feel slick. That is NOT a texture you want to feel on a schnauzer coat.
#4. The best way to clean a stripped coat if one is showing is to spray it with witch hazel and brush it thoroughly with a flat bristle brush. This will enhance the coat texture, not destroy it.
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum