Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends

+3
mzyan
Rianne
schnauzerfamily
7 posters

Go down

Hello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends Empty Hello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends

Post  schnauzerfamily Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:10 pm

Hello my name is Astrid and i breed since some years Giant schnauzer black and Mini schnauzer black under kennel name ,, vom Horren, . Now my mini females are old and so is stop with breeding minis for some years but some days i find a new mini female for me :lol: My big love are Giant schnauzers black and i have 7 females and one guest male from Gloris Kennel with name Chubb Chubbs. I am happy to be here and hope to find many nice contacts in other countries

Bye Astrid
schnauzerfamily
schnauzerfamily

Back to top Go down

Hello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends Empty Re: Hello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends

Post  Rianne Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:19 pm

hello,

nice to meet your here!!
I wish your luck with your breedings plans in the future!!!

Greetings Rianne
Rianne
Rianne

Back to top Go down

Hello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends Empty Re: Hello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends

Post  mzyan Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:51 am

schnauzerfamily wrote:Hello my name is Astrid and i breed since some years Giant schnauzer black and Mini schnauzer black under kennel name ,, vom Horren, . Now my mini females are old and so is stop with breeding minis for some years but some days i find a new mini female for me :lol: My big love are Giant schnauzers black and i have 7 females and one guest male from Gloris Kennel with name Chubb Chubbs. I am happy to be here and hope to find many nice contacts in other countries

Bye Astrid

Hello,

I congratulate for your giants and minis! flower
mzyan
mzyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Safina Sun May 24, 2009 1:20 am

Hello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends HHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends AHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends PHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends PHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends YHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends EmptyHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends BHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends IHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends RHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends THello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends HHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends DHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends AHello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends Y
Safina
Safina

Back to top Go down

Post  terra Tue May 26, 2009 3:10 pm

Hello, Astrid!
I`m very happy owner of young giant female Gloris TT, Apollo vom Horren`s daughter and Gloris Chubb Chubbs`s sister. She has very good temperament and nice character and we proud of her successful spring show results - 5-x BJ, 5-x BOB, 2-x BIG-1, 2-x Res.BISJ, BIS-1.
Hello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends Ebb1f10839e5t
We are very proud of her famous Dad Apollo vom Horren Smile
terra
terra

Back to top Go down

Post  RaggaGisla Tue May 26, 2009 5:37 pm

Welcome to the form Smile

Best regard
Ragga Iceland
RaggaGisla
RaggaGisla

Back to top Go down

Hello from Germany to all schnauzerfriends Empty Hallo!

Post  TT Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm

Like your giants!!! Good luck with them all! Very Happy
TT
TT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down