Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monte Gentile's Kennel starts again,litter " A" is born

+3
des matins de cristal
SchnauzkyLVR
Alessandra
7 posters

Go down

Monte Gentile's Kennel starts again,litter " A" is born Empty Monte Gentile's Kennel starts again,litter " A" is born

Post  Alessandra Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:01 pm

Our sweet Vega di Monte Gentile got 6 pups: 3M+3F

Father : Buster Keaton di Monte Gentile

Monte Gentile's Kennel starts again,litter " A" is born Copia_10

Mother : Vega di Monte Gentile (Ch. Gloris Ultrafact X Ice Drop di Monte Gentile)

Monte Gentile's Kennel starts again,litter " A" is born Vega_d10

Last edited by Alessandra on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Alessandra
Alessandra

Back to top Go down

Monte Gentile's Kennel starts again,litter " A" is born Empty Re: Monte Gentile's Kennel starts again,litter " A" is born

Post  SchnauzkyLVR Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:45 pm

oOH how exciting! Very Happy
SchnauzkyLVR
SchnauzkyLVR

Back to top Go down

Monte Gentile's Kennel starts again,litter " A" is born Empty Re: Monte Gentile's Kennel starts again,litter " A" is born

Post  des matins de cristal Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:57 pm

I think the best will be waiting on that litter ! congratulations ... Very Happy Smile Smile
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  tonda Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:28 pm

Your schnauzers are really fantastic Cool Congratulation to all of them and wish you all the best to the future Smile
tonda
tonda

Back to top Go down

Post  Alessandra Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:00 pm

Hello dear Friends, when I was child I had a dream....... to have many, many, many dogs!
A big hug to who supports and helps us in this wonderful schnauzer's world sunny
Alessandra
Alessandra

Back to top Go down

Monte Gentile's Kennel starts again,litter " A" is born Empty Monte Gentile's Kennel starts again,litter " A" is born

Post  schuka Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:07 pm

Alessandra, hello! We are not familiar, but at the moment at me puppies from Priceofprize. Look, please, and if it is possible to estimate on a photo estimate To me your opinion will be very valuable. Yours faithfully, Svetlana.

schuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Alessandra Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:26 am

schuka wrote:Alessandra, hello! We are not familiar, but at the moment at me puppies from Priceofprize. Look, please, and if it is possible to estimate on a photo estimate To me your opinion will be very valuable. Yours faithfully, Svetlana.

Hello Svetlana, enjoy I'll go to see pictures Smile
. I need your web site address or you can send me by e-mail to : info@schnauzeritalia.it
Alessandra
Alessandra

Back to top Go down

Post  schuka Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:41 am

Alessandra, unfortunately I do not have web site, and I communicate through the translator it-lajn. I have placed on the given resource the announcement of sale of two puppies from PriceofPrize, on page "cheerful black minischnauzers". Still you can look here http://kss.dimis.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1348&start=0
The truth in Russian. Look, please, as to you will seem? Tana Kaptsovoj liked our children. Yours faithfully, Svetlana.

schuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Ardennes Black MS Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:46 pm

This litter has much potential - the pedigree is magnificent. Congratulations from America.

Ardennes Black MS

Back to top Go down

Post  sjannella Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:19 pm

congratulations with youre puppy's
the father is absoluut fantastic
best regards sjannella
sjannella
sjannella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down