Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAJNY FACET Corigentia - FENOMEN WDZIEKU Piwowar

+4
MsBritmor
des matins de cristal
SchnauzkyLVR
RIVENDELL
8 posters

Go down

FAJNY FACET Corigentia - FENOMEN WDZIEKU Piwowar Empty FAJNY FACET Corigentia - FENOMEN WDZIEKU Piwowar

Post  RIVENDELL Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:01 pm

22.12.2009 - surprise Wink were born next litter in our Kennel

4 boys and 1 girl
Mother:
CH. FENOMEN WDZIEKU Piwowar
FAJNY FACET Corigentia - FENOMEN WDZIEKU Piwowar Mimi_jar1

Father
ICh FAJNY FACET Corigentia
FAJNY FACET Corigentia - FENOMEN WDZIEKU Piwowar FAJNY_FACET_Corigentia02

ONLY 2 MALES AVAILABLE !!!
RIVENDELL
RIVENDELL

Back to top Go down

FAJNY FACET Corigentia - FENOMEN WDZIEKU Piwowar Empty Re: FAJNY FACET Corigentia - FENOMEN WDZIEKU Piwowar

Post  SchnauzkyLVR Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:21 pm

aw! can't wait to see the puppies! congrats! Smile
you have beautiful schnauzers!
SchnauzkyLVR
SchnauzkyLVR

Back to top Go down

FAJNY FACET Corigentia - FENOMEN WDZIEKU Piwowar Empty Re: FAJNY FACET Corigentia - FENOMEN WDZIEKU Piwowar

Post  RIVENDELL Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Last available puppy male from this litter
6 weeks old
Show type in exterier and character Smile

FAJNY FACET Corigentia - FENOMEN WDZIEKU Piwowar Pies4_6t

And his 3 sold brothers

FAJNY FACET Corigentia - FENOMEN WDZIEKU Piwowar Pies1_6t
FAJNY FACET Corigentia - FENOMEN WDZIEKU Piwowar Pies2_6t
FAJNY FACET Corigentia - FENOMEN WDZIEKU Piwowar Pies3_6t
RIVENDELL
RIVENDELL

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:56 pm

Beautifuls parents and beautifuls pups Smile Smile Smile congratulations
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:28 pm

I would be interested in learning how you picked one over the others. What did you like best about the first one? I would love to see photos of them again when they are older.

The reason I ask this is because I would love to see more discussion on this forum (and others that I am on... including FaceBook) that would benefit all of us so that we can learn more about this wonderful breed. "Congratulataions", "beautiful dog", and "cute puppy" don't teach anyone anything, even if it is nice to be the recipient of those words.
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Myltan Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:36 pm

I agree all the way with you MsBritmor! And one more thing I am upset about is why so many post puppy photos, and adult too, that are Photoshop altered? Who are they trying to kid, puppy buyers or themselves?

I donĀ“t mind using Photoshop to take away things from the background but when you see that the topline and agulations are altered I get upset! How am I to judge the quallity of the puppy if what I see is NOT what I get??

Maria

Oh I forgot to say that this is directed to many posted photos and not to this topic only.

Myltan

Back to top Go down

Post  RIVENDELL Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:31 pm

Dear Friends,

AT first to Karen. How you see I choose one puppy which I think is the best from this litter.
I think he has wonderfull long head. He is short , very good angulated.
I don;t need to make thousend fotos to keep in in this position . He is standing like this form first time.
I see how he is mouving and I like it.
I love his ears and his tail.
He is brave and very contact puppy.

In europ colour is very important this is the reason then I cant promise that 2 of the rest puppies will be OK for show.
The first one from the last has very bad tail for our rings.
The last one could be a little long.
The puppy in the middle can be a little short in legs .

The last fotos can be made in next weekend. After that puppies will go to new homes.
I know that in US you keep puppies longer, but in Poland no one who will take puppy for family don;t wan;t wait more.
Then after next weekend only this one available will stay with me .

I didn;t know if I answer for your question but I hope I do it.

And now to Myltan - I didn't know why you think that I make something in photoshop...
I never do it ... beacouse I can't.
I don;t know this program and I have problem with my website to. I always must ask someone to make some grafics.
I use red back beacouse I think we can better see how puppies look.
I love make fotos of puppies in my garden, but now is winter and it's impossible ...
if someone is interested in puppy I make many fotos from all sides if they wan't
I don't like fotos cut in photoshop like you.
RIVENDELL
RIVENDELL

Back to top Go down

Post  RIVENDELL Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:39 pm

I can show you puppy male from first litter of FENOMEN WDZIEKU Piwowar

1o weeks old
FAJNY FACET Corigentia - FENOMEN WDZIEKU Piwowar Pies1256t10

1 year old
FAJNY FACET Corigentia - FENOMEN WDZIEKU Piwowar 1odil
RIVENDELL
RIVENDELL

Back to top Go down

Post  RIVENDELL Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:28 pm

Dear Girls ! You would like to make discussion and nothing happend ... Wink
RIVENDELL
RIVENDELL

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Sorry for the delayed response. This forum doesn't always work well for me, and today was the first time it told me that there was a response to this topic. And, in fact, at some point today between when I saw that there was now a response on this thread and read it, and when I first tried to respond, I discovered that I was no longer logged on and had to sign on again (in spite of the fact that I tell it to always keep me signed on)!

Thank you for your response. It is interesting to see how others evaluate their puppies. I do start stacking mine at that age, but I really don't look at them too seriously because my puppies can change so much over the next few weeks. I really had to study your photos to see the points you were mentioning. I didn't see the difference in body coloration, although two did seem to have darker legs. While I am not fond of SP/PS, this doesn't seem too important to me since the legs will probably lighten with time, and chalk will probably be put into them if they are shown. And the SP color can change so much in a puppy... from the first puppy fuzz even past that first stripping.

From your photos, I would say that the last puppy is my preference. I like him the best all the way around at this age.
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostmourne Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:41 pm

Congratulations Iza ...!!! I, too, like very much the last one..I like his angulations, the head, his shoulder , proportions head-body.
However all them are sweet puppies...

Kisses to you all and to Dengi... Very Happy Very Happy
Frostmourne
Frostmourne

Back to top Go down

Post  D'el casa di Vita Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:42 pm

I think that by the last puppy the shoulder is much better than the first.
The first puppy looks that he will falls forwards....( I hope i tell it right)
D'el casa di Vita
D'el casa di Vita

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:47 am

I'm going to be different. I like the middle puppy. the photo isn't as straight on as the one below, so isn't showing him off to quite the advantage of the pup below. I like the extra depth to the chest of the middle pup, though he perhaps is a little longer in rear pastern.
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  RIVENDELL Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:52 pm

Here is a new foto from today of this last boy
WISEMAN BRILLANT OF Dolina RIvendell FCI

FAJNY FACET Corigentia - FENOMEN WDZIEKU Piwowar Pies4_8t

I know that puppy from last foto could looks good from this foto , but from my experience after first litter of Mimi he could be a little long in body. And he is really darker then rest of boys.

I'm sorry I haven't more fotos of this 3 boys. They gone to new homes and I ahevn't time to make fotos.
RIVENDELL
RIVENDELL

Back to top Go down

Post  RIVENDELL Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:31 am

ALL PUPPIES HAS NEW HOMES !!! Smile
RIVENDELL
RIVENDELL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down