Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora

+3
des matins de cristal
SchnauzkyLVR
MARANT
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora Empty Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora

Post  MARANT Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:29 pm

Our new black-silver litter born on 11.11.2009 out of Benito of Taita's Ushabti (Germany) and Caribbean Seashell Sandora (import Lithuania).
3 males and 3 females sunny
On photos 2 weeks old, 2 days ago they have opened their eyes Smile

Female
Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora 50544968ed4e

Female

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora 519a347f59db

Female

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora 803c03a78f32

And males do not want to be photographed ... as usual happy happy
MARANT
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora Empty Re: Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora

Post  SchnauzkyLVR Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:55 pm

SO precious! Very Happy
SchnauzkyLVR
SchnauzkyLVR

Back to top Go down

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora Empty Re: Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora

Post  des matins de cristal Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:09 pm

Congretularions , they have beautiful heads angel
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  D'el casa di Vita Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:13 pm

So cute.... angel
D'el casa di Vita
D'el casa di Vita

Back to top Go down

Post  MARANT Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:50 pm

Thank you all! thank you

Now you can really see оnly heads... but I put more pictures when you can see more flower
MARANT
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Post  MARANT Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:31 pm

Puppies at 3 weeks of age Wink

Female 1

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora 7323e2084402

Female small
Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora 86e17dc60447

Female 3

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora F428ad5fdf8d

Male 1

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora F6253b2b80b3

Male 2

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora 5ef8b8866d28

Male 3

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora 0952d540eca0
MARANT
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Post  D'el casa di Vita Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:50 pm

angel Female small is so cute......

I like the color of the males more,i don't know how the 2 different collor wil be at adult age??
How will the 2 color at adult age??
D'el casa di Vita
D'el casa di Vita

Back to top Go down

Post  MARANT Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:14 pm

Thank you very much thank you
Yes, the small female is really very cute, we like her!

Color must be OK sunny

Yes, 2 females are more bright from the color, I have had in my last litter the same color for all the puppies, and more "dark silver" color I have had in my fist litter also by all the puppies.

You can see on my homepage under "A" and "B" litter photos welcome
MARANT
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:28 pm

The head of little female is beautiful, i like a lot ....
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  MARANT Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:52 pm

I have one more photo from a small female, her head ....
Very funny photo Very Happy

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora 97def9facaf0
MARANT
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:07 am

I find the darker pups who look almost black when very young end up with silver legs, the pups with bright markings early on, tend to have white legs.
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  MARANT Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:34 am

@ Jo

I think, you're right. This applies not only the legs, but the beard too.

I can show you 2 pictures of the "dark" puppy and "bright" puppy....

This one was more dark silver (before and after)

at the 8 weeks of age

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora 2467a7961db8

and at the 12 months of age

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora 81dfce5fc05d

And another puppy, with bright color

at the 8 weeks

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora E66abc68851e

and as adult dog

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora 99d67bb92b10
MARANT
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Post  MARANT Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:30 am

We have also made a new photos of puppies at the 6 weeks of age Wink

1. Male white collar

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora A87cd0e50bbb

2. Male rosa collar

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora 61901b238634

3. Male orange collar (was not "his day" today)

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora Fea310b46c07

1. Female green collar

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora 1450d58f751c

2. Female brown collar

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora 3564c5c127db

3. Female small - red collar

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora 0e4fe5f1664d
MARANT
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Post  Gast Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:08 am

I like the white color male Smile nice anatomy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  MARANT Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:41 am

Thank you! thank you

I am generally satisfied with this litter, and one female for sure will stay with us....
MARANT
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:32 pm

Very beautiful pups ! i like white male too and little is so sweet ! angel
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  MARANT Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:39 pm

Thank you! thank you

We have made also other photos sunny

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora 97243d6937df

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora F05d47ede4ee

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora 6e9026041d59

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora Fa637838a31c

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora Fffb44ec852f
MARANT
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Post  Vikki Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Beautiful puppies!!!!! Smile
Vikki
Vikki

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:40 pm

Excellents pups and excellent pics !! Smile Smile Smile
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  MARANT Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:47 pm

Thank you all! Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora 3cb342bef3a68e0ec9aebf1bd06e8557
MARANT
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Post  MARANT Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:17 am

Hello!

We have made a new pictures at 8 weeks of age sunny

Male 1

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora 9a79c9721aee7aa1db8eabb8901af6a4

Male 2

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora 62755b8667656dd09b6983b93088925f

Male 3

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora D2d55906392cba8a8a1e670d9ec3dd95

Female 1

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora 66c8b307d8bb2b7140bcf64bc4fbe46d

Female 2

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora 96f2b1d54b8a67a1d51e244ec7fb93a4

Female small 3

Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora 8e2a54739e731d20fc7fd57bb4a26b33

I always prefer that the puppies on the pictures staying without using hands.
But this time, unfortunately, without hands did not work Sad
MARANT
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Post  Gast Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:57 am

I like the first green color female Very Happy Smile

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  D'el casa di Vita Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:45 am

Wow time flyes...
The puppy's are very nice Smile
D'el casa di Vita
D'el casa di Vita

Back to top Go down

Post  MARANT Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:07 pm

Thank you very much! Very Happy

Yes, the time is flying... our black female should have to give birth within 10-12 days.... and we will
have black puppies the first time!! Black-silver puppies from Benito of Taita's Ushabti & Caribbean Seashell Sandora 5624e907ecec95e58d6292497f619c9f

And these puppies are grown up very quick for 2 weeks and their changes very visible on the photos Wink
MARANT
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Post  D'el casa di Vita Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:29 pm

Ow so when yhe B/S are going you waithing for new puppy's Wink
Then you can hug the newborn puppy's....

I am very curious about you black mini's.
I like Partner Rezlark very much.
D'el casa di Vita
D'el casa di Vita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next