Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HURRICANE REZLARK x TRACY CHAPMAN HALKO NERITA

+13
snasapjasa
dicasandrea
Xtravaschnauza
Frostmourne
MADDAKORAPEPE
blacknwhite
Herr Riesen
nicolas
sjannella
D'el casa di Vita
MARANT
Jo
des matins de cristal
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

HURRICANE REZLARK x TRACY CHAPMAN HALKO NERITA - Page 2 Empty Re: HURRICANE REZLARK x TRACY CHAPMAN HALKO NERITA

Post  des matins de cristal Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:15 am

Frostmourne wrote:WOOOOOOW what a belly !!!!!! We are crossing our fingers for your new little babies and for this special MUM..... Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks for your happiness words Very Happy
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

HURRICANE REZLARK x TRACY CHAPMAN HALKO NERITA - Page 2 Empty Hello from us !

Post  des matins de cristal Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:54 pm

We are born today, we are 7 puppys, 2 males and 5 femalles !
Mum became the work at 9 pm today, as at 11 nothing appears, human mum phone to vetenuary and we go on car for a scan but all is ok but vetenuary made an ocytocine injection : we was a lot so uterus was a little tired after 3 hours of work. So we take car again to home but we must stop on road : 12h34 one femalle born and 12h38 a second ... so 2 pups are borned on car ... verry funny and Tracy no stress just wash them but not cut the ombilical link ! after we arrived on house and she cut the ombilical link and other pups arrived after ! weigh between 220 to 270 grs !
photos come later ...
i am very happy of this litter and with Tracy who is a great mum angel angel
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

HURRICANE REZLARK x TRACY CHAPMAN HALKO NERITA - Page 2 Empty Re: HURRICANE REZLARK x TRACY CHAPMAN HALKO NERITA

Post  MARANT Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:15 pm

Big congratulations to a new litter! Smile

We are waiting for photos!
MARANT
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:50 pm

2 videos :

des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtravaschnauza Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:13 pm

What a big litter of robust puppies, well done Tracy! No wonder a little oxytocin was needed.

Congratulations!
Xtravaschnauza
Xtravaschnauza

Back to top Go down

Post  MARANT Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:56 pm

Thank you for video! Very cute puppies Very Happy
MARANT
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Post  D'el casa di Vita Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:21 am

Congratulations Smile
What a big puppy's!!
Great to see the videos.
Give Tracy a big hug from me.
D'el casa di Vita
D'el casa di Vita

Back to top Go down

Post  sjannella Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm

congratulations
7 puppy's Smile
best regards sjannella
sjannella
sjannella

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:07 pm

Marian : Big hug is gave to Tracy, Thanks for her ... and puppy's are big on weight not as you look them (?)

Sjannella : Yes big litter, Tracy is a good "reproduction femalle", last year also 7 puppy's, 1 male and 6 femalles lol !!!
Buts she is not only a reproduction dog, she is an excellent mum, and very charming !
I am very happy to see them and all in excellent health ! angel

Now let them grow ! Very Happy Very Happy
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  dicasandrea Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:12 pm

Compliment's Nathy , very lovely litter , I wish all good for mamy and puppy's Smile
dicasandrea
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:24 pm

Thanks Andrea, all is good with mum and puppies, they are always more weight as the birth.. i stay with them last night and they are eating during all the night ...
HURRICANE REZLARK x TRACY CHAPMAN HALKO NERITA - Page 2 Dscn6810
HURRICANE REZLARK x TRACY CHAPMAN HALKO NERITA - Page 2 Dscn6811
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  snasapjasa Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:50 am

Congratulations:)
Good luck to you and the mum taking care of this big bunch:)
snasapjasa
snasapjasa

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:06 am

Xtravaschnauza wrote:What a big litter of robust puppies, well done Tracy! No wonder a little oxytocin was needed.

Congratulations!

I think ocytocine was needed because 5 pups have made first stools before bearth, so bearth was needed ! i don't know if you understand me ...........
2 pups in 4 minutes, my vetenuary think it's was a lot for her uterus : expuls 2 pups in the same time so ocytocine help her !
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:39 pm

HURRICANE REZLARK x TRACY CHAPMAN HALKO NERITA - Page 2 Dscn6910
HURRICANE REZLARK x TRACY CHAPMAN HALKO NERITA - Page 2 Dscn6911
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:05 pm

des matins de cristal wrote:
Xtravaschnauza wrote:What a big litter of robust puppies, well done Tracy! No wonder a little oxytocin was needed.

Congratulations!

I think ocytocine was needed because 5 pups have made first stools before bearth, so bearth was needed ! i don't know if you understand me ...........
2 pups in 4 minutes, my vetenuary think it's was a lot for her uterus : expuls 2 pups in the same time so ocytocine help her !

Oxytocin should not be used during whelping unless a veterinarian administers it as it can cause a uterus to rupture. And I would NEVER let a vet use it if the bitch was already having strong contractions. A puppy could be presenting wrong, and slowing everything up, causing littermates to pile up behind it, which sounds like what might have happened with your bitch. Once the blocking puppy is straightened out and delivered, the others will quickly follow. (Or if it is too large, it may require a C-section.) NEVER give oxytocin if there is a blockage!

I once had a bitch who always had at least one puppy in each litter who would come head first, with one front leg pulled back, and she could not pass that puppy until that leg was pulled forward. Whelping her was never fun.

I remember one breeder once told me that she had two puppies arrive in the same sack. The first came, and the second one's head was nestled under the first's belly.
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:01 pm

MsBritmor wrote:
des matins de cristal wrote:

Congratulations!

Oxytocin should not be used during whelping unless a veterinarian administers it as it can cause a uterus to rupture. And I would NEVER let a vet use it if the bitch was already having strong contractions. A puppy could be presenting wrong, and slowing everything up, causing littermates to pile up behind it, which sounds like what might have happened with your bitch. Once the blocking puppy is straightened out and delivered, the others will quickly follow. (Or if it is too large, it may require a C-section.) NEVER give oxytocin if there is a blockage!

I once had a bitch who always had at least one puppy in each litter who would come head first, with one front leg pulled back, and she could not pass that puppy until that leg was pulled forward. Whelping her was never fun.

I remember one breeder once told me that she had two puppies arrive in the same sack. The first came, and the second one's head was nestled under the first's belly.

Yes i know all of that MsBritmor, I go to vetenuary and passed a scan and all was OK, 2 pups engaged but just one behind the other so ocytocine was possible ! Tracy loose water at 9 am she had contraction and at 12 am nothing new ! so it's for that i go to my vetenuary and he gave me choice : ocytocine (because nothing was against it) or waiting 24 at 36 hours. I find tracy a little tired so i prefer ocytocine and i think i made the good choice as i said, some pups had made first fecales before birth so it was time for them, if i choose wainting i think some pups would not here now !
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:43 am

I am surprised that any survived after 15 hours. I would have gotten the bitch in long before that. Two hours of active labor should produce something, and anything longer than that can become worrisome.

Although I will say that I once had a bitch who always went two hours between puppies... and then she had her litter of seven. I thought she was done... she acted done, and I couldn't feel anything... so in she went for her oxytocin shot to clean her out. I went to bed for a couple hours after being up with her all night, and when I got up to check on her, I was surprised to find an extra puppy... #8.
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:49 am

I think Nathy meant Noon, so that would be 3 hours from water breaking, no mention of hard contractions.
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:25 pm

Yes Jo, thanks fo your help Very Happy
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:33 pm

English isn't the easiest language at times!
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:42 pm

Very Happy
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:47 pm

Well, if that is the case, I wouldn't be as concerned... unless the bitch was in hard labor during that time. It can take some time after that first water breaks before a bitch settles down and really starts working. Hard to say without knowing all the details.
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:02 pm

I try to gave all details but my english is poor so may be i don't explain as i would do it. The most important is ocytocine has been give on a very good case and all pups and the mother are going very well : Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  SchnauzkyLVR Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:07 pm

how exciting!! Very Happy
i can't wait to see pics of the puppies!
SchnauzkyLVR
SchnauzkyLVR

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:08 pm

At one week,
HURRICANE REZLARK x TRACY CHAPMAN HALKO NERITA - Page 2 Dscn6912
HURRICANE REZLARK x TRACY CHAPMAN HALKO NERITA - Page 2 Dscn6916
HURRICANE REZLARK x TRACY CHAPMAN HALKO NERITA - Page 2 Dscn6915
HURRICANE REZLARK x TRACY CHAPMAN HALKO NERITA - Page 2 Jaune10
HURRICANE REZLARK x TRACY CHAPMAN HALKO NERITA - Page 2 Rose10
HURRICANE REZLARK x TRACY CHAPMAN HALKO NERITA - Page 2 Rouge10
HURRICANE REZLARK x TRACY CHAPMAN HALKO NERITA - Page 2 Vert10
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next