Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makes me sad

+17
Alexandra
D'el casa di Vita
Horoscope
AYANA
Rianne
Frostmourne
beatrice
kaxkoo
Zvergushka
MARANT
Ugly Duckling
sternenhoch
Myltan
blacknwhite
Alessandra
des matins de cristal
snasapjasa
21 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Makes me sad - Page 3 Empty Re: Makes me sad

Post  blacknwhite Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:06 am

the second one is written from the point of view being from a group of people whereas the first one is from one person. you can use either i dont mind, i sent the first one from me and then sent the second one to all my friends in my address book for friends to sign and send but which ever one you prefer or do as i did.
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  Zvergushka Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:07 am

ooh my, they start to lies about what happens! http://www.ljubimci-forum.com/index.php?topic=89983.new#new

I saw them by myself at 15 o'clock when they celebrate their dog's win and talking with people.
If they not come to show at 13 o'clock hour after airedale show time they truely vile liars

Zvergushka

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:09 am

then you must tell of this in a letter to the clubs so these people cannot lie in their defense if questioned about it! disgusting people i can say!
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  MARANT Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:12 am

blacknwhite wrote:the second one is written from the point of view being from a group of people whereas the first one is from one person. you can use either i dont mind, i sent the first one from me and then sent the second one to all my friends in my address book for friends to sign and send but which ever one you prefer or do as i did.

Thank you very much for your explain! I will take the fist one and send to Serbia Kinology Union and Schnauzer Club with my own sign, but if we want to send a letter to ISPU, then probably best to do it all together ?
MARANT
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Post  MARANT Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:14 am

Zvergushka,

What they write? Can you understand?
MARANT
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Post  ambientart Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:20 am

i translated what is written. they wrote that at few forums

my name is zoran gligorijevic. in bratislava happend a big tragedy to my family. we made a terrible mistaque leaving our 3 dogs withought anyone arround 2 hours in the car. because of this mistaque we lost 3 great souls that cant be replaced.
what happened is for every judgment and for everyone to learn not to do something like that.
there are a lot of people that are writing untruth on forums, and we will not say anything against them cause that doesent have any point. our dogs are gone and noone will bring them back. everyone who wants to know what happened, is welcome to our house.
big thanks to friends and people we know, people we dont know, breeders...that called us by phone these days and sent mails and messages with warm words, and proposed to help us.
also, thanks to people that are sitting in their chairs, hiding behind computers and anonimus nicks, and posted unbeliavable lies as their first post at some forums and nonsences about what happened on WDS, about our kennel and my wife elena.
ambientart
ambientart

Back to top Go down

Post  MARANT Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:37 am

ambientart,

Thank you for your translate....
These people - they have now just no other choice, they have understood that they must to publish something. Is's now impossible to continue to remain silent.

But at the WDS were people who saw and knew how it was in true. And also there are many people who know what they wanted to hide the death of their dogs, they said nothing to anyone 2 weeks and asked others to keep quiet about !!

This became known by accident, only when the breeder has done a page of memory for these dogs. And they are cursed with the breeder, when she published this memory-page. The breeder wrote about it in the Russian forum at herself !!
MARANT
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Makes me sad - Page 3 Empty what nonsense

Post  sternenhoch Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:57 am

I was in Bratislava, I know the weather there and it was rather windy day and I can't believe that dogs died after TWO HOURS in October, there were not 30 degrees outside. The dogs had to be closed for many hours. I don't believe this version.

Suspect
sternenhoch
sternenhoch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Zvergushka Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:25 am

This is what breeder wrote on russian forum Sad I try to translate as good as i can

-------------------------------------------------

I didn't plan to write about it on a forum because nothing could return dogs, and nothing will change in someone's relation to this world, to each other. And also because for me it's very painful all the time since their death. every moment.

When it's happen I cry all day, and then when met owners of my dogs, cried too and I didn't condemned nobody. Terrestrial judgement not in our power.

Many people here wrote about a criminal negligence and so forth, i agree with them, everyone could see final. But i think these people have punished themselves

But I was shocked after returning from Bratislava. When find new photos on Fildale kennel web-page, photos of other dogs made in that day and hours when my dogs die, and same time no words were answered on question at a forum about "why dogs were not on show", no words about shnauzers destiny. So when they were live, many photos appeared with an enviable regularity everywhere, and now when they die, they must be forget and crush any memory about them? Probably, it not mere words - that most awful thing in the world is oblivion. If our dogs, not simply dogs, and their life, only because of our will, everybody could see like actors life, it is necessary to be able and say "good bye" to them with advantage and not be afraid, thus, of publicity of the happened. I was shocked of the reaction of owners when they found memory page on my web-site

I tore myself hair in the night after dogs death, recollecting, as organised their sending from the house. Certainly, nobody could assume SUCH but if I have simply solved in another way. They would be with us now.

Yes, for me they were my dogs too. And not simple a breeding material as somebody write. Certainly, i had many plans with them. But all my dogs and puppies live with me in the house! And growing up till 5-6 months, of course I become attached to them, as to the relative. And not only i feel such way. When I left to Slovakia, my daughter asked me: "Mum, will Tina be there? Kiss her for me please."
I can't do that... it was too late.......
---------------

Last edited by Zvergushka on Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Zvergushka

Back to top Go down

Post  MARANT Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:37 am

Thank you for your translate!

I put the link to the original posting from russian dog-forum.

http://k9-forum.ru/showpost.php?p=472580&postcount=15822
MARANT
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:14 am

all i can see is that these people are desperately trying to claw back any shred of reputation they have however what they was inexcusable. how can you think to leave dogs in a car all day and not check on them, not leave water, not leave a window open? I guess these people are scared for what the future may hold for them now they feel the anger of the dog world!
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:07 am

another detail which shows that these people, if we can call people!!
their poor dead schnauzer do not care, you can see it on Facebook, when
on 13 and 15 October have published two videos on their victory at the
World of Bratislava with their airdale !!!!!!

on facebook "save our schnauzers" opened to a page where you can freely
participate, to bring witnesses and / or opinions perf that this sad
story is not forgotten and these evil people pay the price for their
cowardice
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post  Zvergushka Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:44 am

Alexandra can you give a link to facebook page?

Zvergushka

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:29 pm

Yes i am on facebook and would like to join this group too!
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  Randi's Ushabti Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:38 pm

The link to the Facebook group:
Let's stop such cruelty people which practically killed 3 dogs
Randi's Ushabti
Randi's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:41 pm

Thank you!
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  Randi's Ushabti Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:45 pm

How awful and sad this story is, I have the impression that something isn't right with it and that we don't know all the truth behind it. As I was told it wasn't hot at all that weekend in Bratislava, on the contrary. So there must have been something more going on than that. But whatever the cause may be, it remains clear that only distasteful people can walk around the show the next day and celebrating their victory earlier like nothing happened. Sad
Randi's Ushabti
Randi's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:46 pm

I would rather never win a thing than let my dogs die!
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  Zvergushka Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:55 pm

Randi's Ushabti yes on week-end (on saturday and sunday) wasn't hot at all, it was usual october weather. But on thursday (when dogs died) was very hot absolutely summer weather, I was there. And i think every people who was there in first day of show will agree with me

Zvergushka

Back to top Go down

Post  Randi's Ushabti Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:23 pm

Weren't the Airdaile Terriers on Friday?
But as I said, it remains a tragedy.
Randi's Ushabti
Randi's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  Zvergushka Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:31 pm

On friday too. On thursday they have show Interra if i write it correct and on friday terrier day on WDS

Zvergushka

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:08 pm

You should know that the dog died in a car, bitch is dead, when they opened the car, and the third bitch was alive and died in hospital a day later ...................... .......... on Friday, when the Terriers were exhibited .............
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post  Randi's Ushabti Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:24 pm

How can one show some dogs and celebrate their victory while two other dogs of him died the day before and one more is dying at the same time? Surprised Sad Crying or Very sad
Randi's Ushabti
Randi's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:23 pm

some people are just sick!
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  Zvergushka Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:21 pm

Unfortunately I only simple owner and don't know schnauzers breeders personally, I know only names of kennels, but in airedales I know nothing
But I think that it is necessary to inform all breeders, especially these two breeds that they will understand true face of that people

Zvergushka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum