Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P&S miniature schnauzer CH Trixer Yupiter x Kalliope de Trufas Negras

+3
des matins de cristal
snasapjasa
Xtravaschnauza
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

P&S miniature schnauzer CH Trixer Yupiter x Kalliope de Trufas Negras Empty P&S miniature schnauzer CH Trixer Yupiter x Kalliope de Trufas Negras

Post  Xtravaschnauza Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:26 pm

We expect a litter of pepper&salt minis at the end of November '09.

Father: INT & FI & EE & LV & LT CH, FINJV-04 EEW-06 LVW07 FinnSieger Trixer Yupiter
P&S miniature schnauzer CH Trixer Yupiter x Kalliope de Trufas Negras Eppu

"Eppu" is almost six years old, has never had any problems with his health. His eyes are clear/unaffected (Sep 09). He works as a search&rescue dog with my husband and competes in agility (mini 2) class with me - he is an ideal working dog. He is a small male at 32.5 cm.

Mother: Kalliope de Trufas Negras
P&S miniature schnauzer CH Trixer Yupiter x Kalliope de Trufas Negras Kalliopedetrufasnegras

"Kia" is a very sweet, cuddly bitch. Her eyes are clear/unaffected (Mar 09). She has been shown sparingly but only needs one more CAC to finish her title. Her size is 32 cm.

Both parents have taken the Finnish mental health test and their hips, elbows and knees checked.

Pedigree of the litter.

You can find more information on the Xtravaschnauza-website or send me an email: heli@xtravaschnauza.com
Xtravaschnauza
Xtravaschnauza

Back to top Go down

P&S miniature schnauzer CH Trixer Yupiter x Kalliope de Trufas Negras Empty Re: P&S miniature schnauzer CH Trixer Yupiter x Kalliope de Trufas Negras

Post  snasapjasa Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:18 am

Congratulations, wery nice parents you have for your upcoming litter Smile
Good luck to you.
snasapjasa
snasapjasa

Back to top Go down

P&S miniature schnauzer CH Trixer Yupiter x Kalliope de Trufas Negras Empty Re: P&S miniature schnauzer CH Trixer Yupiter x Kalliope de Trufas Negras

Post  Xtravaschnauza Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:43 pm

She is definitely pregnant.

P&S miniature schnauzer CH Trixer Yupiter x Kalliope de Trufas Negras Kia56vrk

About one more week to go.
Xtravaschnauza
Xtravaschnauza

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:51 pm

Very beautiful parents, congratulations Smile
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtravaschnauza Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:58 am

We have a healthy litter of five little gentlemen! Whelping was as it's supposed to be and Kia is a great Mom. The boys are gaining weight like crazy.
Xtravaschnauza
Xtravaschnauza

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Excellent news ! congretulations Very Happy Very Happy
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtravaschnauza Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:51 pm

P&S miniature schnauzer CH Trixer Yupiter x Kalliope de Trufas Negras Epoika
Xtravaschnauza
Xtravaschnauza

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:57 pm

So cuuuuute ! angel
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtravaschnauza Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:43 pm

The puppies are four weeks old now. Here is my favourite <3

P&S miniature schnauzer CH Trixer Yupiter x Kalliope de Trufas Negras Pulla4
Xtravaschnauza
Xtravaschnauza

Back to top Go down

Post  Margit349 Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:00 am

Very cute puppy!

I like really most that the parents are not only beautiful - they also have so much working and healthy tests !!! Great!
Margit349
Margit349

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtravaschnauza Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:52 pm

^ Yes, I believe in measuring and describing all dogs as objectively as I can, not so much staring at an individual result but in time collecting enough data to draw up something that can be called statistics.

Here is my favourite boy, not surprisingly he was the only one I could get to stand still for even a second... Maybe he will be more photogenic once he grows up a bit!

P&S miniature schnauzer CH Trixer Yupiter x Kalliope de Trufas Negras Explorer4vkoa
Xtravaschnauza
Xtravaschnauza

Back to top Go down

Post  snasapjasa Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:46 pm

He looks promesing:)
snasapjasa
snasapjasa

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtravaschnauza Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:14 pm

Here is a video of the puppies playing with their bouncy ball. I found it quite amusing. http://cid-8745639c9a8dd43c.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/E-pennut/MOV01883.MPG
Xtravaschnauza
Xtravaschnauza

Back to top Go down

Post  Margit349 Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:17 pm

Great video - sooooo cute !!!!!!!
Margit349
Margit349

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtravaschnauza Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:42 pm

P&S miniature schnauzer CH Trixer Yupiter x Kalliope de Trufas Negras Pulla5vkoa2
Xtravaschnauza
Xtravaschnauza

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:30 pm

It always amazes me how brown a p/s can be as a pup and then it just disappears as they get older.
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtravaschnauza Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Yes and with these five, the brownest puppy will probably grow up to have the nicest colour, as so many judges over here prefer the lighter s&p rather than the heavily pigmented ones with a dark mask (something I will never learn to understand).
Xtravaschnauza
Xtravaschnauza

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtravaschnauza Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:57 pm

Here on the other hand, is a darker little male that I was keeping for a show home, but they cancelled yesterday. So he is available. When I say little I mean that I think he will be under 35 cm.

P&S miniature schnauzer CH Trixer Yupiter x Kalliope de Trufas Negras Pekka6vkoaa

His coat will be quite OK I think. He is 5,5 weeks old in the picture.
Xtravaschnauza
Xtravaschnauza

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:06 pm

I do like the darker p/s.
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtravaschnauza Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Here is a third young man from the litter, he is slightly bigger than the other two.

P&S miniature schnauzer CH Trixer Yupiter x Kalliope de Trufas Negras Explorer6vko
Xtravaschnauza
Xtravaschnauza

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtravaschnauza Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:40 pm

A couple of more.

P&S miniature schnauzer CH Trixer Yupiter x Kalliope de Trufas Negras Eemeli6vko

P&S miniature schnauzer CH Trixer Yupiter x Kalliope de Trufas Negras Pulla6vkoa
Xtravaschnauza
Xtravaschnauza

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtravaschnauza Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:37 am

Xtravaschnauza wrote:P&S miniature schnauzer CH Trixer Yupiter x Kalliope de Trufas Negras Pulla5vkoa2

^ This is the male I kept for myself...

..and here he is now at four months of age. He is really small but he is on raw food and I have noticed they grow a bit slower (not bigger, just slower).

P&S miniature schnauzer CH Trixer Yupiter x Kalliope de Trufas Negras Xtravaschnauzaextraordinary
Xtravaschnauza
Xtravaschnauza

Back to top Go down

Post  Oksana Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:20 pm

Smile Smile nice boy
Oksana
Oksana

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:03 pm

very nice ! Very Happy
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  SchnauzkyLVR Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:42 am

oOH! how precious! i love their coloring! too cute! Smile
SchnauzkyLVR
SchnauzkyLVR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next