Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raagas Heart Kennel Philippines-raagasheart@yahoo.com

+2
tonda
RaagasHeartKennel
6 posters

Go down

Raagas Heart Kennel Philippines-raagasheart@yahoo.com Empty Raagas Heart Kennel Philippines-raagasheart@yahoo.com

Post  RaagasHeartKennel Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:47 am

I Norlando Raagas Presenting to you from the lovely,warm tropical country the Philippines.

Please visit our very own thread www.pinoypetfinder.com - forum-terrier-Mini Schnauzer
you are all most welcome to express your feeling with regards your Mini Schnauzer

You can email me at raagasheart@yahoo.com to know about our Mini Schnauzer in our country the Philippines

Hopr to hear from you soon.
RaagasHeartKennel
RaagasHeartKennel

Back to top Go down

Raagas Heart Kennel Philippines-raagasheart@yahoo.com Empty Welcome

Post  tonda Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:55 am

Welcome!!! It´s so nice to see there new member of this forum from next part of the world Wink It will be very curious know more about your country special about your schnauzers, grooming and next things what can be interesting for us.
Hope your time there will be nice...

Tonda
tonda
tonda

Back to top Go down

Raagas Heart Kennel Philippines-raagasheart@yahoo.com Empty Re: Raagas Heart Kennel Philippines-raagasheart@yahoo.com

Post  Randi's Ushabti Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:04 am

Hello and welcome. I'm looking forward to learn everything about Filipinian Schnauzers Very Happy
Randi's Ushabti
Randi's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Raagas Heart Kennel Philippines-raagasheart@yahoo.com Empty Re:

Post  sternenhoch Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:57 pm

Hi and welcome! I'm looking forward to hear about shcnauzers in Philipines. I know you have a lot of american bloodlines there... so post photos, infos... we are SO CURIOUS Cool affraid
Hope you will see a lot from european schnauzers from us! And we all could change interesting experiences and informations!
Best wishes from Katerina and Sternenhochs
sternenhoch
sternenhoch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Raagas Heart Kennel Philippines-raagasheart@yahoo.com Empty Re: Raagas Heart Kennel Philippines-raagasheart@yahoo.com

Post  RaagasHeartKennel Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:19 pm

tonda wrote:Welcome!!! It´s so nice to see there new member of this forum from next part of the world Wink It will be very curious know more about your country special about your schnauzers, grooming and next things what can be interesting for us.
Hope your time there will be nice...

Tonda

Hello Tonda,Please visit the www.pinoypetfinder.com forum-terrier-mini schnauzer so you will can get a fast reply for sure you will feel at home.and the people there will make you crazy hahahahah! And look for me tell them I got you there.Norland from the North Land hahahahaha! Hope to see you at your new home.
RaagasHeartKennel
RaagasHeartKennel

Back to top Go down

Post  RaagasHeartKennel Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:40 pm

sternenhoch wrote:Hi and welcome! I'm looking forward to hear about shcnauzers in Philipines. I know you have a lot of american bloodlines there... so post photos, infos... we are SO CURIOUS Cool affraid
Hope you will see a lot from european schnauzers from us! And we all could change interesting experiences and informations!
Best wishes from Katerina and Sternenhochs

Hi! Katerina,A warm hello from the Philippines once again lets connect our interrest by visiting our very own thread I will give you there a very warm welcome like my country the Philippines prepare you a coconut refreshment and sit there relex we will do everything for you to stay at our thread.Very excited to hear from you there at our new home Please visit our site.
RaagasHeartKennel
RaagasHeartKennel

Back to top Go down

Post  RaagasHeartKennel Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:53 pm

Randi's Ushabti wrote:Hello and welcome. I'm looking forward to learn everything about Filipinian Schnauzers Very Happy

Oh! Randi Hello-hello there it was really nice that even you are very far distance but it seem you are very near to us.Please just punch in the www.pinoypetfinder.com forum- terrier-Mini schnauzer wella! you will find me there.Hope to hear from you Okey! and then I will my friends to be here to make this thread alive and happy okey!

See YeaH!
RaagasHeartKennel
RaagasHeartKennel

Back to top Go down

Raagas Heart Kennel Philippines-raagasheart@yahoo.com Empty Any European Breeder who speaks English??

Post  RaagasHeartKennel Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:28 pm

Hello,Beautiful people who are serious,passionate and dedicated in breeding MS who wish to explore breeding outside their country.We would like to combine our knowledge in breeding the MS form you guys.Anyone that you can recommend in Europe a very reputable breeder that we can import MS to our country the Philippines so we can improved the breeding?

Please we need your help~!!!
RaagasHeartKennel
RaagasHeartKennel

Back to top Go down

Raagas Heart Kennel Philippines-raagasheart@yahoo.com Empty re

Post  sternenhoch Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:30 pm

I think in the Europe are many good and reputable breeders, which have really good stuff and as far I know in your country are a lot of american imports. Usualy euro bloodlines are going very well together with americans, the "mixes" how they were calling them here in Europe were really very typical schnauzers with good coat quality but from american took movement and elegance...
sternenhoch
sternenhoch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  RaagasHeartKennel Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:38 am

Howdy! Sir thank you very much for your respond,I will appreciate if you can give me some of the listing of your Reputable Breeder whom you know,that will be a big help on our part so we can help each other to advance the quality standard of our MS.We have a very few gene pool and we are much aware the health of MS in my country.I hope you can post a few of the Breeder that can speak English so we can relate and can express our desire what we wish to have with regards MS.

Thank you once again for your reply.

Norland of Raagas Heart Kennel
RaagasHeartKennel
RaagasHeartKennel

Back to top Go down

Post  taita's Ushabti Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:21 pm

Hello,

I'm living in Germany and I'm curious to see your MS did you have a web or something else.
My husband and I are always interest to see some new dogs.
We're always open to discover... the MSchnauzer world.

Best regards Christel Stamm
taita's Ushabti
taita's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Raagas Heart Kennel Philippines-raagasheart@yahoo.com Empty web site

Post  des matins de cristal Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:48 am

taita's Ushabti wrote:Hello,

I'm living in Germany and I'm curious to see your MS did you have a web or something else.
My husband and I are always interest to see some new dogs.
We're always open to discover... the MSchnauzer world.

Best regards Christel Stamm

RaagasHeartKennel wrote:I Norlando Raagas Presenting to you from the lovely,warm tropical country the Philippines.

Please visit our very own thread www.pinoypetfinder.com - forum-terrier-Mini Schnauzer
you are all most welcome to express your feeling with regards your Mini Schnauzer

You can email me at raagasheart@yahoo.com to know about our Mini Schnauzer in our country the Philippines

Hopr to hear from you soon.
http://www.pinoypetfinder.com/
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down