Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White puppies " of Taita's Ushabti "

+3
AnnaD
Randi's Ushabti
taita's Ushabti
7 posters

Go down

White puppies " of Taita's Ushabti " Empty White puppies " of Taita's Ushabti "

Post  taita's Ushabti Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:21 pm

We have puppies out of
born at 02.02.2009
4 males and 1 female

Father CH. Chelines Carbonato Calcico

[img]White puppies " of Taita's Ushabti " Zico_818[/img]

Mother CH. Veronique of Roxy's pride

[img]White puppies " of Taita's Ushabti " Veroni11[/img]

More information at www.taitasushabti.com

Last edited by taita's Ushabti on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
taita's Ushabti
taita's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

White puppies " of Taita's Ushabti " Empty Re: White puppies " of Taita's Ushabti "

Post  Randi's Ushabti Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:54 pm

I think I know those dogs from somewhere..

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

This can't be anything else than wonderfull

bounce bounce bounce
Randi's Ushabti
Randi's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

White puppies " of Taita's Ushabti " Empty Re: White puppies " of Taita's Ushabti "

Post  AnnaD Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:19 pm

This name do click in my head....chelines chelines yes now I remember my bitch has this line..........and the other name or names yes I do if I remember right have dog a male from Veroniqe....rather handsome one....

People this is interesting litter do you not agree Arnaud..........we do have the experience from Veroniqe Very Happy bounce
AnnaD
AnnaD

Back to top Go down

Post  taita's Ushabti Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:21 pm

AnnaD wrote:This name do click in my head....chelines chelines yes now I remember my bitch has this line..........and the other name or names yes I do if I remember right have dog a male from Veroniqe....rather handsome one....

People this is interesting litter do you not agree Arnaud..........we do have the experience from Veroniqe Very Happy bounce

Thankyou Anna for your trust Smile
taita's Ushabti
taita's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  Randi's Ushabti Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:15 am

AnnaD wrote:This name do click in my head....chelines chelines yes now I remember my bitch has this line..........and the other name or names yes I do if I remember right have dog a male from Veroniqe....rather handsome one....

I certainly agree Anna, and I now have experience with both dogs Smile Very Happy
Randi's Ushabti
Randi's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  taita's Ushabti Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:09 pm

Randi's Ushabti wrote:

I certainly agree Anna, and I now have experience with both dogs Smile Very Happy

Thank you brother...
He, Brother today we made the first new pics of some puppies...
Some people will be very surprised .... Very Happy
Kisses to your family
taita's Ushabti
taita's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  taita's Ushabti Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:10 am

New pics of our 2 boys

We hope you enjoy them like we do

Leonardo Bianco of Taita's Ushabti will stay with us

White puppies " of Taita's Ushabti " Leonar10

Luciano Bianco of Taita's Ushabti

White puppies " of Taita's Ushabti " Lucian10[/img]
taita's Ushabti
taita's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  Oberfidz Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:55 pm

And where is photos with little Lolita Bonita? angel As I understand she will stay with you, don't she? She ir so wonderfull Smile
Oberfidz
Oberfidz

Back to top Go down

Post  taita's Ushabti Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Oberfidz wrote:And where is photos with little Lolita Bonita? angel As I understand she will stay with you, don't she? She ir so wonderfull Smile

Here's Lolita Bianca

White puppies " of Taita's Ushabti " Lolita12

angel angel angel angel angel angel angel angel angel
She's my daughter Caring Angel
taita's Ushabti
taita's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  Oberfidz Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:09 pm

Oh, I can understand her! You were right - this litter is very special! Oh, Christel, I love your dogs!
Oberfidz
Oberfidz

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:14 pm

very beautiful Lolita ! angel
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  taita's Ushabti Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:36 pm

Oberfidz wrote:Oh, I can understand her! You were right - this litter is very special! Oh, Christel, I love your dogs!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
thank you thank you thank you
taita's Ushabti
taita's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  taita's Ushabti Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:36 pm

des matins de cristal wrote:very beautiful Lolita ! angel

taita's Ushabti
taita's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  Rianne Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:14 pm

they are wonderfull!!! beautiful puppies Smile
Rianne
Rianne

Back to top Go down

Post  taita's Ushabti Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:21 pm

Rianne wrote:they are wonderfull!!! beautiful puppies Smile

taita's Ushabti
taita's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  Horoscope Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:28 am

Lolita is the most beautiful white puppy I have ever seen! angel
They all are beautifull!
Horoscope
Horoscope

Back to top Go down

Post  taita's Ushabti Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:59 pm

Horoscope wrote:Lolita is the most beautiful white puppy I have ever seen! angel
They all are beautifull!

Thankyou very much for this nice words.
taita's Ushabti
taita's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down