Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Sternenhochs

2 posters

Go down

Hello from Sternenhochs Empty Hello from Sternenhochs

Post  sternenhoch Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:03 am

Hi all, so the noughty one wants to say hello cheers
I will write more little later, because tonight I'm tooo tired ... but I wanted to write a little too bounce

And by the way - Hanny and Mori are expecting at least 5 puppies Smile
sternenhoch
sternenhoch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Hello from Sternenhochs Empty INTRODUCING NOW ...

Post  sternenhoch Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:31 pm

I'm sorry I didnt have more time to say more about myself ...

Well, I connected my life with schnauzerst at 1989, when my first miniature schnauzer ps came to our family... he was not so good for breeding, but he was great training dog and we fulled many exams and competitions, he was my first DOG and dog with big D. He died for pankreas troubles when he was 6 years old and I wanted to have a female... So we bought a little devil "Dorothea" the founder of my kennel, which I have to put to sleep 2 months ago Sad She was founder of my kennel and gave me many beautiful kids and many champions. So the true kennel I started 13 years ago under kennel name KNIZETE STERNENHOCHA F.C.I. - http://sternenhoch.schnauzer.cz.
Since this time we bred many nice and healthy dogs, especialy in ps colour, lately in black and silver and we started with blacks too. I simply want to breed type of schnauzer I really like, healthy and happy dogs, which will full my ideal schnauzer type I'm dreaming about.

And a little about me? I finished my education in Literature and art, history of art and graphic work on university for 6 years. Since this time I had my own graphic firm, specializing in DTP, webdesign and graphic manuals for firms. Two years ago I moved to Denmark, where I' continuing in my graphic work, on top grooming and showing. Now I'm also working on big calendars project for several breeds at SIRIUS DESIGN AND ART.

Let's hope we will have cosy time on this forum, talking about our fantastic breed!

Here is my latest photo from summer with our black and silver sweetie Mr. Twister Hello from Sternenhochs Jubileum_0_twister
sternenhoch
sternenhoch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Hello from Sternenhochs Empty Re: Hello from Sternenhochs

Post  des matins de cristal Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:52 pm

Hi !
I am ok with you ! i am a little breeder and only since 5 years. My first female wasn't for breedering but she give me my first champion ! i want make beautiful dog, not only for show and with a very good character ! puppy's give a lot of love to their family and familly are happy about the puppy !
My first schnauzer go in my life i had 11 years old, his family go on Mauritanie and the dog can't go with us !
when he arrived he had 18 monthes old and it was a medium salt and pepper called "Charlys" ! and with him i falling in love with SCHNAUZER ! i love all sinzes and all colors ! i love our physical and character !
Mr T is very very beautiful !!!
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Hello from Sternenhochs Empty Re: Hello from Sternenhochs

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down