Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Kennel Club ACCEPTS WHITES FOR SHOW IN USA

Go down

United Kennel Club ACCEPTS WHITES FOR SHOW IN USA Empty United Kennel Club ACCEPTS WHITES FOR SHOW IN USA

Post  Morningstar Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:13 am

In 2009 I mentioned that there was a push in the USA to get UKC to accept whites for show. In October, 2013 UKC changed their Mini. Sch. standards to include white.   bounce 

I personally had death threats not that long ago, along with attempted legal coercion as I cowboy'ed up and refused to back down. It is terrible, just terrible to work so hard for so long in such a hostile atmosphere.  ONE AKC colored mini show breeder was decent to me, gave me encouragement and the best advice. Ms. Britmor? I don't know if you remember those conversations over a decade ago, but I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Whether or not you approved of the color, you approved of good husbandry and an earnest desire to learn.

A massive step forward has been made for American show white breeders and wasn't that the point of the fight? Now to overcome animal nuts for the right to breed ANY dog.............. Did I mention I am tired?   happy happy
Morningstar
Morningstar

Back to top Go down