Our boy PPS

Go down

Our boy PPS

Post  Savali on Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:02 am

I want to show our boy he is 5 monhs old.
Savali Northen Light

avatar
Savali


Back to top Go down

Northern Light

Post  Myltan on Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:40 am

Hi!
Such a nice name for a beautiful boy! Good luck with him!

Myltans Kennel / Maria

Myltan


Back to top Go down

Re: Our boy PPS

Post  Savali on Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:52 am

Myltan wrote:Hi!
Such a nice name for a beautiful boy! Good luck with him!

Myltans Kennel / Maria

Thank you for good words about our boy.
avatar
Savali


Back to top Go down

Beautiful dogs

Post  Myltan on Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:05 am

You have so many nice dogs and you should be proud of that!
Maria

Myltan


Back to top Go down

Re: Our boy PPS

Post  des matins de cristal on Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:40 pm

It's a very beautiful dog, in france we have no dog like him. The beautiful dogs we have are imported ...don't cut ear and go on show in france !!!
avatar
des matins de cristal


Back to top Go down

Re: Our boy PPS

Post  Savali on Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:15 pm

Myltan wrote:You have so many nice dogs and you should be proud of that!
Maria
Thank you. We tried proud our dogs
avatar
Savali


Back to top Go down

Re: Our boy PPS

Post  Savali on Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:16 pm

des matins de cristal wrote:It's a very beautiful dog, in france we have no dog like him. The beautiful dogs we have are imported ...don't cut ear and go on show in france !!!

Thank you. Very Happy
avatar
Savali


Back to top Go down

Re: Our boy PPS

Post  Savali on Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:43 pm

Our Boy come to Izrail.
Smile
avatar
Savali


Back to top Go down

Re: Our boy PPS

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum