Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FROSTMOURNE Big Bad Voodoo

+2
D'el casa di Vita
Frostmourne
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FROSTMOURNE Big Bad Voodoo  - Page 2 Empty Re: FROSTMOURNE Big Bad Voodoo

Post  Gast Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:32 pm

For me it´s all ok, if you have males for breeding which are perfect for you and in a good size, why bring males in to your breeding which will maybe or sometimes for sure produce offspring, which is out of size. A lot of judges prefer also tall males, but only because they apear more stronger, than smaller also good builded males. Unfortunaly a lot of excellent dogs, which are perfect for my taste are too tall. And a lot of good breeders have this size problems. Here arround Germany judges which know the breed very well are also very strictly in their judgement about size..I also talked to a lot of people, who bought a puppy, very good lines..very nice breeder and most amazing dogs....for sure no breeder can promise you, that this puppy, especially a male, will stay in size...and I saw a lot of disappointed people...selling their excellent puppy males, because they decided to become more "Standart" size Wink I would also prefer to give a dog to a pet home because of a missing tooth, than because of size...

my first Mini male became 37cm...never was used for breeding....excellent structure, movement,hair. head and a chest, to die for...in his best years he was strong and had a lot of muscles, weight was 11kg...and no fat...even when he would have been in size, weight would be higher than in the breed standart...my female is 33,5cm, she is very strong, she has a weight of 7 kg.
My puppymale, 9 month, (in size) is still getting more and more muscles...I would guess he is arround 8kg now...

Gast

Back to top Go down

FROSTMOURNE Big Bad Voodoo  - Page 2 Empty Re: FROSTMOURNE Big Bad Voodoo

Post  Frostmourne Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:24 am

D'el casa di Vita wrote:Hmm someone a schnauzer that is 4 kg??
My female Fenna is 32 cm and weight 8 kg.
And is not fat!! Smile
How it is possible that a schnauzer from 35 cm not weigt more then 8 kg?? Surprised

My Dahlia Tamuura is 30 cm of height and 5 kg of weight...and she is not under weight..she is right. Smile
Frostmourne
Frostmourne

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2