Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miniature Schnauzer Pepper&Salt. Puppies Available

+7
blacknwhite
Sara
des matins de cristal
sjannella
Ama-Pepsi
Kamaku's
marlangoschnauzer
11 posters

Go down

Miniature Schnauzer Pepper&Salt. Puppies Available Empty Miniature Schnauzer Pepper&Salt. Puppies Available

Post  marlangoschnauzer Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:47 pm

Miniature Schnauzer Pepper&Salt, Expected litter for July. Parents:

-Father: Ch.Schnauzerdreams Catalunya Triumfant (MultiCh.Chelines Little Big Man*Chelines Pure Poison)
Ch.Europe, Spain, Portugal, Luxembourg, Gibraltar, Hungary, Bulgaria, International, Europe Jr.,...

Miniature Schnauzer Pepper&Salt. Puppies Available Catae

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

-Mother: Ch.Schnauzerdreams High Speed (MultiCh.Chelines The Boss*Mabelita de Rosfra)
Ch.Spain, Ch.Portugal

Miniature Schnauzer Pepper&Salt. Puppies Available Catik

For Pedigrees, Results, Photographs... http://www.marlangokennel.es/dogs.php?s=3&id=25

Last edited by marlangoschnauzer on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:27 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : The litter is born)
marlangoschnauzer
marlangoschnauzer

Back to top Go down

Miniature Schnauzer Pepper&Salt. Puppies Available Empty Re: Miniature Schnauzer Pepper&Salt. Puppies Available

Post  marlangoschnauzer Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:45 pm

Photographs of puppies. 40 days. 5 Males 2 Females
Parents. Dam:MCh.Schnauzerdreams High Speed * Sire:MCh.Schnauzerdreams Catalonya Triomfant

-Marlango Maximiliam

[img]Miniature Schnauzer Pepper&Salt. Puppies Available Marlangomaximiliam2w[/img]

-Marlango Teddie Bear
Miniature Schnauzer Pepper&Salt. Puppies Available Marlangoteddiebear3

-Marlango Valentino
Miniature Schnauzer Pepper&Salt. Puppies Available Marlangovalentino3

-Marlango First Class

Miniature Schnauzer Pepper&Salt. Puppies Available Marlangofirstclass

-Marlango Master Plan

Miniature Schnauzer Pepper&Salt. Puppies Available Marlangomasterplan2

-Marlango Highway Star

Miniature Schnauzer Pepper&Salt. Puppies Available Marlangohighwaystar2

-Marlango Seventh Heaven

Miniature Schnauzer Pepper&Salt. Puppies Available Marlangoseventhheaven2

marlangoschnauzer
marlangoschnauzer

Back to top Go down

Miniature Schnauzer Pepper&Salt. Puppies Available Empty Re: Miniature Schnauzer Pepper&Salt. Puppies Available

Post  Kamaku's Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:02 pm

So very promising puppies. Congratulations Rafa, you're doing a good job.
Kamaku's
Kamaku's

Back to top Go down

Post  Ama-Pepsi Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:44 pm

Beautiful!! Smile really lovely puppies
Ama-Pepsi
Ama-Pepsi

Back to top Go down

Post  sjannella Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:31 pm

CONGRATULATIONS .THE PUPPY'S LOOKS VERY NICE .
BUT ON PICTURE THE COLOR LOOKS BROUWN ?????????I LIKE THE PUPPY;S THEE ARE VERY SHORT VERY NICE Smile
BEST REGARDS SAJNNELLA
sjannella
sjannella

Back to top Go down

Post  marlangoschnauzer Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:53 am

thank you Iván

thank you Ewelina

thank you Sjanella

I am beguinning with the stripping of the puppies, i will do new photographs when i finished and i would like
to know your opinion about them.

At this moment females are staying at home("Seventh Heaven" and "Highway Star"),both are nice and i didn´t choose yet.
And 4 males are available.

Best regards
Rafael

marlangoschnauzer
marlangoschnauzer

Back to top Go down

Post  sjannella Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:47 am

i like from picture HIGHWAY STAR ,but from head and ears i like more SEVENTH HEAVEN.
i like the angulations of HIGHWAY AND I LIKE THE BODY ,
I cant see if the puppy's have good forchest becourse the coat.
but i love youre puppy's alot
sadly thee have no tail sniff
regards sjannella
sjannella
sjannella

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:04 pm

very exceptional puppies ! congratulations, and coat will be very excellent too !
very good job Smile Smile
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  marlangoschnauzer Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:06 am

Hello Sjanella,
Thank you very much, I appreciate your comments. Very Happy
For me is important the opinion of people like you.
A few days ago i liked more “Heaven”, but now “Highway” I liked too.
I think both females can be nice but they are differents, first is more strong but second is very elegant too, it will be difficult to choose… scratch
I was WRONG when I decided to cut tails because I think that tails were correct, I didn’t think it ok. Sad
Next litter i will think it twice before cutting tails...

Hello Nathy,
Thank you very much for your comments Very Happy
I think parents have a good coat and puppies can have it too, but I have to work coat because right now they have too much hair
marlangoschnauzer
marlangoschnauzer

Back to top Go down

Post  sjannella Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:53 am

whe wait for new pictures
Smile
sjannella
sjannella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Rafael!
Very nice puppies!!! Super, congratulation! Smile
Sara
Sara

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:18 pm

super puppies Smile good luck with your girls, I look forward to hearing how they grow up! Very Happy
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  MARANT Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:30 pm

Lovely little pups! Smile

I'm not a big profi, but I like a boys more, Maximiliam and Teddie Bear angel and also female Seventh Heaven Wink
MARANT
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Post  Estrella's Favorito Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:49 pm

Mama mia!!!!!! What a sweet and beautiful puppies!!!!!!!!! Shocked Smile
Estrella's Favorito
Estrella's Favorito

Back to top Go down

Post  marlangoschnauzer Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:46 am

Of course Sjanella, these days i´m working with "Spirit" and "Saffire" because we have show this weekend, but next week i will work with puppies stripping and then i will make photos. thank you

thank you Sara

thank you Blacknwhite

thank you Estrella´s Favorito

thank you Marant, "Maximiliam" and "Teddiebear" are very strong boys,they are more massives than rest of puppies, with many weight in their bones, the sight use to go on them. And "7ºHeaven" i think she is a femenine and elegant female.
marlangoschnauzer
marlangoschnauzer

Back to top Go down

Post  MARANT Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:00 am

Marant, "Maximiliam" and "Teddiebear" are very strong boys,they are more massives than rest of puppies, with many weight in their bones, the sight use to go on them

Yes! Smile

Just because I like them both - they are real schnauzer! sunny
MARANT
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Post  marlangoschnauzer Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:18 am

Oh yes, i like powerful Schnauzers too,specially when they are elegants in movement and with a looong neck and very good angulations.
But if i have to choose between one powerfull but not elegant schnauzer, and another more light but very elegant...probably i choose the elegant.
But i think both things are necessary in a good schnauzer: elegance and powerfull
marlangoschnauzer
marlangoschnauzer

Back to top Go down

Post  MARANT Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:05 am

Yes, I'm agree, elegance schould be also by schnauzer. But not too much... I think. The most important is the balance between elegance and strong bones Wink
(this is just my opinion)
MARANT
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:16 pm

marlangoschnauzer wrote: I am beginning with the stripping of the puppies, i will do new photographs when i finished and i would like to know your opinion about them.

It is impossible to judge these puppies correctly when they are overstretched in the rear. Stack them better when you take new photos, and we can "see" better how they really are.
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  marlangoschnauzer Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:30 am

I agree with you Marant, balance is the most important Wink

Karen,thank you for your advice. Next time i will try better photos but i am not a professional, only a small familiar
kennel and i do the best i can. But you are right some puppies are overstreched Wink
marlangoschnauzer
marlangoschnauzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Oksana Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:30 am

Very promising puppies. Congratulations! My favorite Maximiliam, Teddie Bear and Heaven Smile
Oksana
Oksana

Back to top Go down

Post  marlangoschnauzer Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:03 pm

Thank you very much Oksana.

Heaven is my favourite female too,males still don´t know...

thank you
marlangoschnauzer
marlangoschnauzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down