Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from the Spanish sunny coast.

+2
Olga
covarubia
6 posters

Go down

Hello from the Spanish sunny coast. Empty Hello from the Spanish sunny coast.

Post  covarubia Sun May 30, 2010 9:13 am

Hello

We are Daniel and Violet, we live on the Mediterranean coast in the province of Valencia, Spain.
Our first contact with the breed was in the early nineties with a Giant Schnauzer, shortly after arrived home our first salt and pepper miniature.

We had a long period of constant trips that make us very difficult move and breeding with our dogs.
Several years ago we decided moved to live in the country, which allows us live and enjoy completelly our hobby and passion for breeding.

We love all dog breeds in general. We admire the Schnauzer in all its sizes and colors but particulary we love the Miniature Schnauzer.

We assists very frequenly to Shows and competitions as a means to enrich our knowledge to establish our own conclusions in near or present litters and the way to take information for our future breedings.

Our greatest pleasure living in the country, is to enjoy long walks in the mountain or the beach with our dogs running after a ball or taking a bath on the beach.

We think beauty, character, temperament.... should be "friends" in all the breeds, and not be a divorce between them.

We hope to share experiences in this forum with all its members and spend some happy and funny times.
Sorry for my poor English.

Our blog is:
http://covarubia.blogspot.com/

Thanks everybody
Daniel & Violeta
covarubia
covarubia

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Spanish sunny coast. Empty Re: Hello from the Spanish sunny coast.

Post  Olga Sun May 30, 2010 11:06 pm

Very Happy ¡Más españoles por aquí! Bienvenidos
Olga
Olga

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Spanish sunny coast. Empty Re: Hello from the Spanish sunny coast.

Post  covarubia Mon May 31, 2010 3:12 am

Thank you, Olga.

Nice to meet you here.

At the moment I have seen your banner....., I remembered that I have some unfinished business to settle with you .... scratch Sleep Smile

Regards
covarubia
covarubia

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Mon May 31, 2010 8:33 pm

Welcome on theis great forum !
regards from France
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:05 pm

welocme to the forum, friendly greetings from not so sunny england! Very Happy
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  covarubia Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:17 am

Thank you Nathy and blacknwhite.

It is a really pleasure for me the posibility of participate in this forum.

Regards
covarubia
covarubia

Back to top Go down

Post  Astivers Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:12 pm

Welcome! sunny
Astivers
Astivers

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostmourne Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:20 pm

welcome welcome welcome in this great Forum.... Very Happy Very Happy

Best regards from Italy - Frostmourne Kennel
Frostmourne
Frostmourne

Back to top Go down

Post  covarubia Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:26 am

It is a pleasure for me to be a member on this forum

Astivers and Frostmourne,
Many thanks for your kind words..... thank you thank you thank you
covarubia
covarubia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down