Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Handlers new website!

4 posters

Go down

Handlers new website! Empty Handlers new website!

Post  Ilovemydog Wed May 12, 2010 10:05 pm

Handlers is proud to announce the new website is up and running!

www.originalhandlers.com

We will also be attending the World Dog Show in Herning this year. If you will be there, be sure to check us out in Hall G, stand 5748 Smile

All comments and advice on the site is welcome too Smile
Ilovemydog
Ilovemydog

Back to top Go down

Handlers new website! Empty Re: Handlers new website!

Post  SchnauzkyLVR Wed May 12, 2010 11:23 pm

oh awesome! that's exciting! nice site! Smile
SchnauzkyLVR
SchnauzkyLVR

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilovemydog Sat May 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Thanks, we are trying our hardest to make it easy to design your own lead in a few easy steps, on the site. It is not easy with so many breeds, colours, sizes and special requirements, but we are doing our very best to cater to most. Some of our solutions are new and unique and offer better functionality of the leads in the showring. We have patent pending on the handle too.

I would appreciate it if people can take a few minutes to just check the site out, how it works and give me feedback on your thoughts and opinions. We are looking into making it as simple and easy as possible and appreciate all pointers you guys can give us Smile
Ilovemydog
Ilovemydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandrine Sat May 15, 2010 5:20 pm

Ilovemydog wrote:Thanks, we are trying our hardest to make it easy to design your own lead in a few easy steps, on the site. It is not easy with so many breeds, colours, sizes and special requirements, but we are doing our very best to cater to most. Some of our solutions are new and unique and offer better functionality of the leads in the showring. We have patent pending on the handle too.

I would appreciate it if people can take a few minutes to just check the site out, how it works and give me feedback on your thoughts and opinions. We are looking into making it as simple and easy as possible and appreciate all pointers you guys can give us Smile

is it your own website ?
very beautiful and professional, just one thing, in my own opinion, the photo gallery is too slow (or perhaps it's my computer lol), I think I will contact you very soon !
Sandrine
Sandrine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilovemydog Sat May 15, 2010 11:03 pm

Very Happy Thanks! I will see if we cannot speed it up for you Smile
Ilovemydog
Ilovemydog

Back to top Go down

Post  allaboutourdogs Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:49 pm

I love the new site but the main page loads too long. I am not sure if it is because of my internet connection or the site itself. But anyway, I love their Indian slip collars. My miniature schnauzer would love it surely. It would look good on him.

Cool
allaboutourdogs
allaboutourdogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down