Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding a another schnauzer to our family

3 posters

Go down

Adding a another schnauzer to our family Empty Adding a another schnauzer to our family

Post  Jenna Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:50 am

Wanted to get your opinion... We are considering adding another schnuazer to our family. We currently have an 18 month old female. Would you recommend a female or male? And do you think this is a good time with our female being 18 months olds?

All feedback please... good and bad - we want to hear it

Jenna

Back to top Go down

Adding a another schnauzer to our family Empty Re: Adding a another schnauzer to our family

Post  lborodach Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:46 am

Jenna wrote:Wanted to get your opinion... We are considering adding another schnuazer to our family. We currently have an 18 month old female. Would you recommend a female or male? And do you think this is a good time with our female being 18 months olds?

All feedback please... good and bad - we want to hear it

This is very good idea to add another Schnauzer in your family! Smile
They are very happy to live together. My opinion it should be the female, because in that case you will not have problems during heat. 18 months is very good age to get little sister. bounce
lborodach
lborodach

Back to top Go down

Adding a another schnauzer to our family Empty Re: Adding a another schnauzer to our family

Post  Jenna Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:58 pm

We wont have a heat issue - our female has already been fixed. But I wonder if getting another female is the way to go anyway???

Jenna

Back to top Go down

Post  lborodach Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:39 pm

Jenna wrote:We wont have a heat issue - our female has already been fixed. But I wonder if getting another female is the way to go anyway???

Of course, you can get the male if you want, in this case. Boy and girl will live very amicably
lborodach
lborodach

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:42 pm

Thank you! We are going to look at them in a couple of weeks! Smile

Jenna

Back to top Go down

Post  SchnauzkyLVR Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:09 am

You can get either one..it's great to have several dogs, but only if you can care for them properly and make sure they get along. Good luck! Smile
SchnauzkyLVR
SchnauzkyLVR

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:18 am

Well I know we can care for 2 for sure... I am a bit worried about my female because she does require so much attention and she is very spoiled... (our fault) - I just don't want her feeling jealous! Any tips for making sure she doesn't?

Jenna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down