Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arthaslordaeronsprince

+3
Safina
fer
Frostmourne
7 posters

Go down

Arthaslordaeronsprince Empty Arthaslordaeronsprince

Post  Frostmourne Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:12 pm

Hi Friends !!

I want to present to you one of my males, his name is : Arthaslordaeronsprince " Arthas ".
His parents are : ( Mother: Scedir Numberfiveofchanel - Father: Scedir Tazionuvolari ).
He has an very hard coat black and very long white on the legs.
He is the prefer dog of my daughter Giulia, for his temperament:
he is really like a Giant !

He is her shade, while she eat he sleeps above her feets, when she go to bed he sleeps with her, when she is taking the shower he sit in
the bath and when she go to school he sleeps all time on her clothes.

I hope you will like him how we like him !

Regards,
Merylisa

Arthaslordaeronsprince Img_0910

Arthaslordaeronsprince Img_1315 Arthas and his mother.

Arthaslordaeronsprince Img_2710

Arthaslordaeronsprince Img_2711

Arthaslordaeronsprince Img_2712

Arthaslordaeronsprince Img_7910
Frostmourne
Frostmourne

Back to top Go down

Arthaslordaeronsprince Empty Re: Arthaslordaeronsprince

Post  fer Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:26 am

vrey nice! cheers
fer
fer

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostmourne Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:13 pm

thank you thank you thank you
Frostmourne
Frostmourne

Back to top Go down

Post  Safina Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:21 pm

Wow))) He is fabulous Smile Smile Smile
Safina
Safina

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostmourne Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:49 pm

thank you thank you Sonya !!
Frostmourne
Frostmourne

Back to top Go down

Post  Oberfidz Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:00 pm

Nice dog! But what are you doing with coat on his back legs? Are you cut off the black cout to show more the silver part?
Oberfidz
Oberfidz

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostmourne Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:27 pm

Oberfidz wrote:Nice dog! But what are you doing with coat on his back legs? Are you cut off the black cout to show more the silver part?

thank you for the compliments about Arthas ! angel

Sometimes I like to strip his back legs for show his silver colour.
Do you like more in this or in the other way ?
Frostmourne
Frostmourne

Back to top Go down

Post  Oberfidz Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:38 pm

Actually I not so often have seen this, but it all depends from the dog and the quality of coat.
If there is everything ok with back angulations, it's looks ok. I haven't done something like this to my black&silver. For me I think in that situation leg became more accurate.
Oberfidz
Oberfidz

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostmourne Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:49 pm

Oberfidz wrote:Actually I not so often have seen this, but it all depends from the dog and the quality of coat.
If there is everything ok with back angulations, it's looks ok. I haven't done something like this to my black&silver. For me I think in that situation leg became more accurate.

Hi !

Yes all depend from the coat's quality, from the angulations and more of all, I think from the personal taste !!

Kisses,
Merylisa.
Frostmourne
Frostmourne

Back to top Go down

Post  Oberfidz Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:52 pm

You're right! Personal taste is important. For everyone is his own opinion and feeling how look perfect schnauzer for him!
Oberfidz
Oberfidz

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:17 am

To me, seeing so much white on the back leg is making the dog look longer in body, especially as the hair is also cut up so close to the top of the leg, instead of blending more into the skirt. It takes a 2nd look at the dog to see that he isn't long in body afterll - something to bare in mind when a judge is looking at the line up to pick placings.

I also think the dogs colour looks more balanced when there is a bit of black , it matches with the front leg better, but this is just my opinion.
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  Oberfidz Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:30 am

Jo wrote:To me, seeing so much white on the back leg is making the dog look longer in body, especially as the hair is also cut up so close to the top of the leg, instead of blending more into the skirt. It takes a 2nd look at the dog to see that he isn't long in body afterll - something to bare in mind when a judge is looking at the line up to pick placings.

I also think the dogs colour looks more balanced when there is a bit of black , it matches with the front leg better, but this is just my opinion.

Jo, I agree, you put in words everything that I didn't know how to explain Smile
Oberfidz
Oberfidz

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostmourne Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:00 am

Jo wrote:To me, seeing so much white on the back leg is making the dog look longer in body, especially as the hair is also cut up so close to the top of the leg, instead of blending more into the skirt. It takes a 2nd look at the dog to see that he isn't long in body afterll - something to bare in mind when a judge is looking at the line up to pick placings.

Hi Jo,

In that photo, my daughter Giulia of 14 years old had done the grooming on Arthas.
She often prepare and do the grooming on our dogs for the Shows and many times the Judges did their compliments for this.
She is very young and she doesen't still done any school for this :
only she looks I and my husband and when we go to Show she looks other breeders and Handlers for learning.

All the best,
Merylisa.
Frostmourne
Frostmourne

Back to top Go down

Post  Oberfidz Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:02 am

Merylisa,
that's great! So young girl and do so much for her age! I hope one day my son will do the same Cool
Oberfidz
Oberfidz

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostmourne Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:10 am

Oberfidz wrote:Merylisa,
that's great! So young girl and do so much for her age! I hope one day my son will do the same Cool

thank you thank you thank you
Frostmourne
Frostmourne

Back to top Go down

Post  marceborzoi Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:41 am

In my opinion- optical, legs looks a little bit longer. But on this dog it's looking not bad, I think... Just, It's difficult to get used for my eyes- it is just weird. But it's not bad- I think, I like it. Very Happy
marceborzoi
marceborzoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:35 am

Frostmourne wrote:

Hi Jo,

In that photo, my daughter Giulia of 14 years old had done the grooming on Arthas.
She often prepare and do the grooming on our dogs for the Shows and many times the Judges did their compliments for this.
only she looks I and my husband and when we go to Show she looks other breeders and Handlers for learning.

All the best,
Merylisa.

She does a nice job. I was just trying to offer some constructive criticism. Sometimes we all concentrate on grooming one area and don't perhaps take a step back and view the dog as a whole and that maybe the part we have just groomed differently maybe doesn't match with how we groom the rest of the dog. But it all comes down to personal taste at the end of the day and none of us would groom a dog in exactly the same way.
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostmourne Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:33 pm

marceborzoi wrote:In my opinion- optical, legs looks a little bit longer. But on this dog it's looking not bad, I think... Just, It's difficult to get used for my eyes- it is just weird. But it's not bad- I think, I like it. Very Happy

When you wrote here in the same moment my puppies were borning, so I didn't see your comments. Surprised
Finally now I have some minutes for answer to you. Smile

I want to thank you for your opinion. Very Happy Very Happy
Now Arthas has a lot of black in his legs bounce ...so in next weeks we will groom him and I will put his photos here.. Very Happy
Frostmourne
Frostmourne

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostmourne Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:48 pm

Jo wrote:
Frostmourne wrote:

Hi Jo,

All the best,
Merylisa.

She does a nice job. I was just trying to offer some constructive criticism. Sometimes we all concentrate on grooming one area and don't perhaps take a step back and view the dog as a whole and that maybe the part we have just groomed differently maybe doesn't match with how we groom the rest of the dog. But it all comes down to personal taste at the end of the day and none of us would groom a dog in exactly the same way.

Hi Jo..

like I have write to Martyna when you wrote here in the same moment my puppies were borning, so I didn't see your comments. Surprised

First of all I want to thank you for your words about Giulia...

And then I want to thank you also for your opinion, because I think the criticisms are always constructive !

All the best,
Merylisa.
Frostmourne
Frostmourne

Back to top Go down

Post  Margit349 Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:37 pm

I like this dog very much !!!!

Because he is beauty, hard hair is very important and the greatest thing CHARACTER ...

This character Merylisa told us is great!!

Because some minis are haven't much character they have a long time ago.

A longer time ago Miniature schnauzer was a little dog with a big heart! And i think that is schnauzer! And so should be!

If a mini is beauty that is great and if he has character it is perfect!

Miniature Schnauzer for me the best dog!
Margit349
Margit349

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostmourne Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:27 pm

Margit349 wrote:I like this dog very much !!!!

Because he is beauty, hard hair is very important and the greatest thing CHARACTER ...

This character Merylisa told us is great!!

Because some minis are haven't much character they have a long time ago.

A longer time ago Miniature schnauzer was a little dog with a big heart! And i think that is schnauzer! And so should be!

If a mini is beauty that is great and if he has character it is perfect!

Miniature Schnauzer for me the best dog!

Hi Margit !!

I thank you very very much for your words...

Kisses,
Merylisa.
Frostmourne
Frostmourne

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostmourne Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:43 pm

Friends, here some new pictures of our Arthas !!! Very Happy

Arthaslordaeronsprince Img_5310
Arthaslordaeronsprince Img_5311
Arthaslordaeronsprince Img_5312
Arthaslordaeronsprince Img_5313