Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Must Be A Dream Les Amis Du Channel

+8
Amistar's
Alberto
Randi's Ushabti
Ilovemydog
gudgud
sjannella
Ama-Pepsi
taita's Ushabti
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Must Be A Dream Les Amis Du Channel - Page 2 Empty Re: Must Be A Dream Les Amis Du Channel

Post  AnnaD Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:51 pm

So bad that his lost his tail and ears. Now he cannot taka apart in shows in many contries and not in the world dog show 2010 Sad shame for a very nice dog.

But in eastern Europe they still allow dogs with this look.
AnnaD
AnnaD

Back to top Go down

Must Be A Dream Les Amis Du Channel - Page 2 Empty Re: Must Be A Dream Les Amis Du Channel

Post  sjannella Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:57 pm

Surprised Surprised Surprised Smile
congratulations
regards sjannella
sjannella
sjannella

Back to top Go down

Post  Ama-Pepsi Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:19 pm

sjannella wrote:Surprised Surprised Surprised Smile
congratulations
regards sjannella

Thank you Sjannella thank you
Ama-Pepsi
Ama-Pepsi

Back to top Go down

Post  NeaT Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:52 pm

Hello,
I am curious, what is that kind of incident that dog loses his tail and ears at same time?
NeaT
NeaT

Back to top Go down

Post  taita's Ushabti Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:42 pm

NeaT wrote:Hello,
I am curious, what is that kind of incident that dog loses his tail and ears at same time?

Some times dogs are fighting with a other or by attact from a other free walking dog. This is not the first and not the last time this will happen ... And I never saw a dog with cropped ears and long tail Crying or Very sad
What for us is the most important is his offspring later... Their we're looking forward for:)
taita's Ushabti
taita's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2