Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi Champion Bolero von d'n Brunnengärten

5 posters

Go down

Multi Champion Bolero von d'n Brunnengärten Empty Multi Champion Bolero von d'n Brunnengärten

Post  taita's Ushabti Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:23 am

I'm proud to present you Multi Champion Bolero von d'n Brunnengärten

He's a old man now but still beautifull. We love him.

CH. Scedir Xantia

CH. Art Deco Usbabyboy

Bundesjugendsieger
Jugend Winner Amsterdam
St. Rombouts Junior Trophy (B)
Landesjugendsieger BOB + BIS
Saarlandjugendsieger BOB
Jahresjugendsieger BOB
Klubsieger PSK
Saarlandsieger BOB
Ortenausieger BOB
VDH Sieger Leipzig BOB
Europasieger BOB
Luxemburg Champion
Landesgruppensieger BOB
Bundessieger
Ortenausieger BOB
Jahressieger BOB
Deutscher Champion
Deutscher Champion VDH
Internationaler Champion
1999 +2000 # 1 aller Schnauzer,
der Pedigree Pal Trophy!

Multi Champion Bolero von d'n Brunnengärten Bolero

Last edited by taita's Ushabti on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
taita's Ushabti
taita's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Multi Champion Bolero von d'n Brunnengärten Empty Re: Multi Champion Bolero von d'n Brunnengärten

Post  AnnaD Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:29 am

He looks very good the old man. I do not really fancy the black and silver I find so many dogs with, "cloudy" color of silver but I have seen few like this one. Clear markings and clean silver colour.

But I must say though at your kennel the black and silver have very good colour.
AnnaD
AnnaD

Back to top Go down

Multi Champion Bolero von d'n Brunnengärten Empty Re: Multi Champion Bolero von d'n Brunnengärten

Post  Rianne Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:31 am

He is really stunning!!!! So beautiful and I llove his offspring!!!! sunny

Greetings Rianne
Rianne
Rianne

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:12 am

Bolero is behing a lot of actual black and silver dogs ! but it's normal, for his time it was and he is also now a very very beautiful dog and very very stud dog !
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  Oberfidz Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:43 am

I love this dog! And all of his offsprings! Christel, you can be really proud of him! Smile
Oberfidz
Oberfidz

Back to top Go down

Post  taita's Ushabti Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:01 pm

Oberfidz wrote:I love this dog! And all of his offsprings! Christel, you can be really proud of him! Smile

I'm proud and very happy that we still have him. It#s funny but a the start with Werner when he divorced from his wife
he sold him. And I say to him if you sale this dog than I'm not coming to leave with you No

And he cancel the sale and he's still living with us. And we both enjoy it bounce
taita's Ushabti
taita's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down